Vital: SNIPER YEAR 2 | The Boneyard

Vital: SNIPER YEAR 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This kid (or now man) has developed his body & improved his athleticism these past 2 years. He's always had a nice looking stroke & I thought he'd just be a nice role player based on what I saw of him in HS, but he's now a much better player than I ever would have imagined! He obviously put in a lot of work into his game. He's a gamer & not afraid to step up! I'm really excited to see him this year! Go CV.II. Looking good!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I love his shot. Looks like he put in a lot of work in the off season. didnt know he could dunk like that. hopefully he can turn in to a great catch and shoot player constantly moving like Rip, Ray, and even Lamb

Reaction Score
He has one of the nicest strokes I can remember. Let's imagine a shooting improvement roughly on the order of Niels Giffey's improvement. Vital already came in a better shooter than Niels. Imagine the improvement by his senior year. Lights out.

Also note he is very built this year. Hope that doesn't effect his stroke. It will help him in other aspects of the game however.

These guards are going to push each other hard this year.

Reaction Score
Just another one to say that shot looks better than last year. Better form, follow through, stronger, quicker catch and release. Pretty much every aspect. That and his defense plus his energy and attitude have been his money. He's been working and it shows. Good year coming for Christian.

Reaction Score
Just another one to say that shot looks better than last year. Better form, follow through, stronger, quicker catch and release. Pretty much every aspect. That and his defense plus his energy and attitude have been his money. He's been working and it shows. Good year coming for Christian.
I've always liked how high his release point is. His shot is really looking pretty right now.

Reaction Score
Vital could be the biggest benefactor of Jackson's departure. I know they are two different positions, but if last season was any indication, he's a 'minutes eaters when they are available.

In other words he knows have to take advantage of opportunities, and with his off season physical change it appears he's ready to excel. I will continue to say our future rides on him (4 years). He will show how to contribute off the bench, be ready at all times, challenge the starters in practice and keep your head in the game regardless of viewpoints. He will make an impact before he leaves UConn and could have one of our best Senior seasons when the time comes. That Malik kid made the right decision by not coming here, Vital would have been too much of a obstacle.

pj

Reaction Score
Vital could be the biggest benefactor of Jackson's departure. I know they are two different positions, but if last season was any indication, he's a 'minutes eaters when they are available.

In other words he knows have to take advantage of opportunities, and with his off season physical change it appears he's ready to excel. I will continue to say our future rides on him (4 years). He will show how to contribute off the bench, be ready at all times, challenge the starters in practice and keep your head in the game regardless of viewpoints. He will make an impact before he leaves UConn and could have one of our best Senior seasons when the time comes. That Malik kid made the right decision by not coming here, Vital would have been too much of a obstacle.

"Malik kid" you mean Montez Mathis?

I gotta say, if we get Nembhard then this recruiting thing broke in an incredibly lucky way for us -- even the misses will have turned out to be blessings. Gotta credit the coaches if it turns out this way.

Reaction Score
"Malik kid" you mean Montez Mathis?

I gotta say, if we get Nembhard then this recruiting thing broke in an incredibly lucky way for us -- even the misses will have turned out to be blessings. Gotta credit the coaches if it turns out this way.
Makai kid. I forgot about him already....

Reactions: pj
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99