Vital respecting the banners! | The Boneyard

Vital respecting the banners!

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
He's stating that he knows this roster and staff will never achieve that again, so he's hinting at a transfer!

/s

Love CV and love that he knows the difficulty of putting those suckers up.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Fwiw he's constantly in the gym on social media. Seems like he spends a good portion of the day there.

Reaction Score
That is an impressive picture. With the right atmosphere a player should feel proud to be a part of this program.

C

Chief00

Great reminder to boneyarders of what this program stands for. Remember one of those belong to Ollie. Add APR honor and we should all be proud.

Don't get that APR comment? Let's stay laser focus on winning Championships. We have to navigate the APR BS to stay eligible to do that.

Reaction Score
Meh, every team needs leaders. Vital has the legendary gene that seems to pass through UConn every few years. I like that he is always working. Even if his teammates are working hard too, he'll work more when they leave the gym for the night.

He is capable of so much more than people give him credit for. One of the best freshmen we've ever had. I won't put limits on him.

Reaction Score
Meh, every team needs leaders. Vital has the legendary gene that seems to pass through UConn every few years. I like that he is always working. Even if his teammates are working hard too, he'll work more when they leave the gym for the night.

He is capable of so much more than people give him credit for. One of the best freshmen we've ever had. I won't put limits on him.

well said. Especially the part about him being capable of more than we give him credit for. A kid that works that hard who knows what he comes back with next year. His brain could have easily been infected with what his teammate transfers were passing around. Somehow he stayed strong and stayed the course. This is the kind of kid you want here and he is going to get better and be valuable to this team.

C

Chief00

It's no mystery why he actually improved last season and other dudes didn't. He out worked them and had the BB IQ to adjust and improve his game.

Reaction Score

I agree, He always plays hard. I will take his toughness any day. He is a true UConn player.

Reaction Score
Don't get that APR comment? Let's stay laser focus on winning Championships. We have to navigate the APR BS to stay eligible to do that.
Only you can turn our players getting good grades in classes into being a bad thing. Was UConn being punished retroactively dumb, obviously. But let's not act like recruiting kids who do well in the classroom is a bad thing

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Only you can turn our players getting good grades in classes into being a bad thing. Was UConn being punished retroactively dumb, obviously. But let's not act like recruiting kids who do well in the classroom is a bad thing

Remember, Chief is the one who says it's a bad thing to recruit players with good academics. He thinks it detracts from time they should be spending working on their games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom