Vital on breakaway | The Boneyard

Vital on breakaway

Reaction Score
What is it with him? We all know he isn't ultra talented but he is a good basketball player until he's isn't. Last night's breakaway dunk which he turned into a a soccer play seems to sum it up with him. I think half the time he just gets too excited. like "wow I'm really open, I wonder how hard I can dunk this."

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
What is it with him? We all know he isn't ultra talented but he is a good basketball player until he's isn't. Last night's breakaway dunk which he turned into a a soccer play seems to sum it up with him. I think half the time he just gets too excited. like "wow I'm really open, I wonder how hard I can dunk this."

That play was a wonderfully emblematic of his entire career. 100% Vital right there.

He was really bricking some shots, making dumb plays last night. I wondered offhand if he was stoned.

Reaction Score
Watching him these first 10 games, I see a guy who’s really pressing to try and do too much. Maybe it’s the weight of the finality of his senior season or the opportunity he sees for his team in the immediate future if they play well? Maybe it’s the opportunity he sees for himself in the near future? IDK, but we need him to be playing more comfortable again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom