VITAL IDOL | The Boneyard

VITAL IDOL

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
This post is my recital. I call him Vital Idol.
To knock a trey that's that makes'em pay
"Vital Idol" is the title, here we go!!

7 treys as I type this. First half onions. And a second half trey to get us back to 15 up.

Christian is the guy who makes us chug forward.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
This post is my recital. I call him Vital Idol.
To knock a trey that's that makes'em pay
"Vital Idol" is the title, here we go!!

7 treys as I type this. First half onions. And a second half trey to get us back to 15 up.

Christian is the guy who makes us chug forward.
it's tricky, tho...

zepfan

I'll make it.
Reaction Score
How he has turned himself into an excellent shooter from last year to this year is remarkable. Good coaching (shot selection) is part of it, but I have to believe the biggest factor is just the pure time and effort he puts in on his shooting practice. The guy is a winner. My only knock on him earlier in the year was that he often over celebrated on non-spectacular plays. He has controlled this for the better and now looks like a kid who expects to make the good play, often makes the very good play, and has many great plays.... and celebrates accordingly. Jordan and Bird were poised almost all of the time while always intense and tenacious. They showed unbridled emotion only when it was a great play. That's the sign of a player who is better than the rest. Not starting him next year seems right now to be a bad idea. The kid's heart is awesome! And now he can shoot and play smart most of the time. If he can take the next step and demand maximum heart and effort from his teammates (like Jordan and Bird) then he will be the complete package.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom