Vital clobbered | The Boneyard

Vital clobbered

Reaction Score
^ yup! He needs a floater or 10-15 ft pull-up. His quickness gets him there, he's too short to challenge the bigs - he must pull up or kick.

I think he's protecting the left shoulder and that's holding him and the team back

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
And the horrible F- Doris Burke praising the officials despite it being one of the worst officiated games i've ever seen. I'm not going to be able to watch the Miami game with the sound on if she's doing it.
lol she was awful. How anyone could watch that game and give those refs that much praise is insane. It was terrible, both ways, all night.

Reaction Score
And the horrible F- Doris Burke praising the officials despite it being one of the worst officiated games i've ever seen. I'm not going to be able to watch the Miami game with the sound on if she's doing it.
Not Doris.

Reaction Score
I think he should pull up at the foul line. Either make or have enough time for a put back.
That’s how boat was able to burn to the rim. They were on their heels at the elbow.

Reaction Score
In regulation Gilbert went up and just got plowed through while he was in the air from behind, no technical... NOT EVEN A FOUL. Are you kidding me

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
On the last play? or the one at about 5 mintues? Eitherway, Gilbert's drives are awful and the ball has no chance to go in. He doesn't deserve calls.
I was shocked that our boys didn't realize they were not going to drive to the hoop. All game. X clogged the middle up all game. It was either a wild shot, blocked or better yet, stole the ball. We got picked numerous times.

Reaction Score
Doris Burke is a lot better than whoever that was.
Yes, most definitely. Doris Burke has always liked UCONN and she has taken some heat for being a Geno and Jim lover through the years. The one who called the game tonight, Deb Antonelli, has hated Uconn basketball and the success it has had for many years. She is the total opposite of Burke. I thought it was hilarious how she tried to hide her bias against UConn during both games.

Reaction Score
Bad officiating... Just way too many calls. And then at the end nothing.

College basketball officiating is ridiculous. When guys are in foul trouble, the refs literally look for ways to foul them out. If that wasn’t a uconn game I would have turned it off. No flow at all because everyone was afraid to foul and the refs seemed to love the game stopping every 10 seconds.

Reaction Score
I love how we assume that any female announcer is Doris Burke . . .
Whoever the hell she was- she was awful. And so is Burke. Can’t do it. Can’t even put on 1080 and listen to Joe d cuz he doesn’t do games anymore. Remember when there used to be good announcers ?

Reaction Score
In regulation Gilbert went up and just got plowed through while he was in the air from behind, no technical... NOT EVEN A FOUL. Are you kidding me
Not explainable .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom