Vital 2 point jump shot? | The Boneyard

Vital 2 point jump shot?

Reaction Score
I've watched him every game, but I still can not recall him shooting a 2 point jump shot. Not a penetration drive , layup or similar but a 2 point 'set' shot.

I find this remarkable, but my memory is not that good these days.

Can anyone point me to a game where this happened?

Reaction Score
Well he took 6 of them according to the box score. Didn't make any of them though.

Reaction Score
Well he took 6 of them according to the box score. Didn't make any of them though.
Yeah I meant to say make one also I recall those shots as him driving to the hoop and a rebound and missed putback.

Reaction Score
Vital is frustratingly inconsistent. He is simply not as good as his best games might suggest and hopefully not as bad as his worst games would have you think. Against Temple he was aweful.

Reaction Score
Vital is frustratingly inconsistent. He is simply not as good as his best games might suggest and hopefully not as bad as his worst games would have you think. Against Temple he was aweful.
I wasn't bashing I was asking. He is what he is, a role/bench player thrust into starter minutes, and a critical piece of our offense. Its not his fault, per se.

I'm just looking for a confirmation of a made 2 point set shot.

Reaction Score
It’s good that he doesn’t take many midrange 2s. They’re the worst shot in he sport. Vital has some obvious flaws, but there’s a reason he has the best offensive rating out of the players who take 20% or more of our FGA.

Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure he's had a handful of pull up jumpers in the lane over the last two years. But definitely rare. He's either shooting the three or driving in.

I'm not gonna spend my morning searching for more, because I should probably be doing real work, but here's a clip from last season where he took one:

The other thing Vital did yesterday that was nice and a bit unusual was fine Diarra a couple times underneath for easy baskets. That was right after halftime when we all still had hope that the game/season would turn around. Oh well!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom