Visits... | The Boneyard

Visits...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I see that Geno & co. visited Chrystin Williams and Megan Walker in their homes this week. Are any other visits planned for this week or the coming weeks?

Just Curious.

Reaction Score
I see that Geno & co. visited Chrystin Williams and Megan Walker in their homes this week. Are any other visits planned for this week or the coming weeks?

Just Curious.
I guess he forgot to tell me.:D

HGN

Reaction Score

Just Curious.
I don't think there are any other visits planned.............Seems like Walker and Williams are UConn's top priorities. Give Geno those two(2) and look out WCBB.

Reaction Score
I don't think there are any other visits planned...Seems like Walker and Williams are UConn's top priorities. Give Geno those two(2) and look out WCBB.
They are certainly priorities. Maybe there will be more visits in the near future once this weekend's Walker visit is completed.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
They are certainly priorities. Maybe there will be more visits in the near future once this weekend's Walker visit is completed.
There will not be official visits beyond Walker and those already committed since Uconn is not recruiting any more in the 2017 class.

Reaction Score
There will not be official visits beyond Walker and those already committed since Uconn is not recruiting any more in the 2017 class.
I meant home visits. There could be more home visits for players in future classes such as Williams (class of 2018).

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I meant home visits. There could be more home visits for players in future classes such as Williams (class of 2018).
Yes they can and IMO Geno very next home visit needs to be at the Nelson-Ododa residence in Georgia. That young lady could be in a UCONN uniform when Geno moves past Pat for all time wins.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Georgia has been very, very good to us over the years...starting with Ketia Swanier. Her Dad still has about the coolest name ever: Cornell 'Smoky' Swanier. A combo of a Hollywood matinee
idol with a down-home barbecue nickname!

Reaction Score
Yes they can and IMO Geno very next home visit needs to be at the Nelson-Ododa residence in Georgia. That young lady could be in a UCONN uniform when Geno moves past Pat for all time wins.
Nelson-Ododa, who has a 3.8 GPA and aspires to be a surgeon, hasn't come up with a list of college finalists yet, but she said she likes South Carolina, Tennessee, Ohio State, Georgia Tech and Georgia so far.
Women's basketball recruit Olivia Nelson-Ododa leads Team USA to semifinals at U17 world championships

Geno's got his work cut out for him.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads