Visitors for today's USF game | The Boneyard

Visitors for today's USF game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know I'm probably missing something, but didn't Fuchs de-committ . Is he just re-opening his recruitment or is he now committed again.
From what I've read, he just reopened his options. UCONN isn't out of the picture, just not the sole answer at this point.

Reaction Score
Had the opportunity to host Kenny Carter, (Plainfield NJ) on Saturday at my groups tailgate. Saw him sitting with his coach doing nothing so invited him over. He's a big kid 6'5" and says he weighs 250. If that's the case he has a lot of room to add weight because he sure did not look it. His coach said he is really fast. Very polite kid and was told he has great grades. Not sure he was overly impressed with the visit, his coach said the spread offered the players was substandard vs other programs. He sure had plenty to eat with us. Said 8 programs are recruiting him and he wants to leave N.J. Once he left are tailgate for the game did not see him again, they were gone when we came out. Not an impressive showing by UCONN so will see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom