visit going well? | The Boneyard

visit going well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone know how the visit is going or went with Megan Walker?

Not sure if anyone saw her on campus or at the football game or anything.

Reaction Score
In another thread,Tina is missing and a friend of mine was visiting ESPN and he saw Tina with the four recruits on a tour of ESPN.Then he left there and stopped at a fast food place and he saw a 55 ft.helium filled replica of Maya Moore above the place and inside was a whole slew of tv's showing Uconn re-runs.Lo and behold Tina pulled in with the recruits and they were promptly waited on.Who knew that Wendy's served pasta dishes or that Kathy and Nona worked there and would end up serving them.
Anyway the recruits arrived at Uconn in the midst of hundreds of signs exclaiming the virtues of Uconn when DT,Sue,and Maya came up to them and what a joyous time they were having.Sooo i heard these four ex Uconners played the four new recruits 4 against 4 and the new recruits won handily.My friend says,"The new folks must be pretty good if they beat players of that caliber.They wouldn't lose on purpose right?.....right?"
Tina was asked about NY,NY(a city so nice they named it twice) and she replied,"They just practicin'not like a game or anything.Just PRACTICE! ... PRACTICE!
Disclaimer:If anyone takes the preceding seriously,i have some swampland out here in the California desert that we can discuss.

Reaction Score
Regardless of a great UConn visit, I expect MW to make her final stop at ND next weekend ...........did see what might be a little hint on social media but can't mention it at this time..............could be totally misinterpreting it any way.........................ya just never know with these WBB kids!!!

Reaction Score
In another thread,Tina is missing and a friend of mine was visiting ESPN and he saw Tina with the four recruits on a tour of ESPN.Then he left there and stopped at a fast food place and he saw a 55 ft.helium filled replica of Maya Moore above the place and inside was a whole slew of tv's showing Uconn re-runs.Lo and behold Tina pulled in with the recruits and they were promptly waited on.Who knew that Wendy's served pasta dishes or that Kathy and Nona worked there and would end up serving them.
Anyway the recruits arrived at Uconn in the midst of hundreds of signs exclaiming the virtues of Uconn when DT,Sue,and Maya came up to them and what a joyous time they were having.Sooo i heard these four ex Uconners played the four new recruits 4 against 4 and the new recruits won handily.My friend says,"The new folks must be pretty good if they beat players of that caliber.They wouldn't lose on purpose right?.....right?"
Tina was asked about NY,NY(a city so nice they named it twice) and she replied,"They just practicin'not like a game or anything.Just PRACTICE! ... PRACTICE!
Disclaimer:If anyone takes the preceding seriously,i have some swampland out here in the California desert that we can discuss.
Confession---I was hooked, as I read I questioned Ex Uconner's being there---If the restaurant was in Bristol--I couldn't believe waitresses actually waited on them--or spoke to them as customers, not criminals. Not a great place to take potential recruits!!

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
See now, if you'd included something about how Sue and Diana did those things while simultaneously being in Russia, then I would've known for sure that it was all true! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom