Virginia (Tuesday's opponent) Is Hosting #13 Kentucky Today @ 5 PM ET | The Boneyard

Virginia (Tuesday's opponent) Is Hosting #13 Kentucky Today @ 5 PM ET

Reaction Score
Two of our nation's four Commonwealth's Universities meet today in Charlottesville at 5pm. The game is listed as being broadcast on the ACCNX network. Since ACCN is owned by ESPN, some of us MAY be able to spy our Tuesday competition. With all due respect to Temple, any observed intel will be appreciated. The sooner we can get that info posted on the Boneyard, the sooner our team can prepare for the game. :rolleyes:

Plus, inquiring minds want to know.

Personally, I'd love to see UVA upset KY.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Two of our nation's four Commonwealth's Universities meet today in Charlottesville at 5pm. The game is listed as being broadcast on the ACCNX network. Since ACCN is owned by ESPN, some of us MAY be able to spy our Tuesday competition. With all due respect to Temple, any observed intel will be appreciated. The sooner we can get that info posted on the Boneyard, the sooner our team can prepare for the game. :rolleyes:

Plus, inquiring minds want to know.

Personally, I'd love to see UVA upset KY.
First since I get ACCN I will watch the game, but I don't think it will help. Geno has his own way of getting ready for the opponents and I believe his way is MUCH better than anything we at the BY can come up with. Second do you really believe that Geno hasn't already come up with a game plan or even that Temple will beat UConn.:confused::confused::confused:

Reaction Score
First since I get ACCN I will watch the game, but I don't think it will help. Geno has his own way of getting ready for the opponents and I believe his way is MUCH better than anything we at the BY can come up with. Second do you really believe that Geno hasn't already come up with a game plan or even that Temple will beat UConn.:confused::confused::confused:
You mean he doesn't include the wisdom of the Boneyard in his game plans? Well it's no wonder the team has been struggling. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PS. I'll still be watching for (and appreciating) your updates.

Reaction Score
I’ll be at the game wearing my UVA blue and orange. UVA is playing a lot of Freshman (or 1st years, as they call them), so I’m not expecting a win. Willoughby though, has looked very, very good this year. She’s always been a good defender and rebounder, but is now more aggressive on offense. I think she’ll make all ACC.

BTW, the ACCN isn’t available for many of us in VA, as Comcast doesn’t carry it. I actually get to see fewer UVA games on tv than in the past. Very frustrating.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Considering the spreading out of talent and the lack of general cohesiveness....
Virginia's not so bad.
Good size and they work hard on D, lots of double teams and active hands

Reaction Score
KY 15, VA 12 after 1st quarter.

For anyone interested in watching, I was surprised when I clicked through and the game came up for me. I use YouTubeTV and also I signed up for ESPN+ the other day (because I thought I needed to to watch the UConn game).

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
KY 15, VA 12 after 1st quarter.

For anyone interested in watching, I was surprised when I clicked through and the game came up for me. I use YouTubeTV and also I signed up for ESPN+ the other day (because I thought I needed to to watch the UConn game).
Rumor has it that you will need to have ESPN+ for the UConn v. Dayton game later this month.

Reaction Score
High scoring game! :) I can't watch it out here, but I did find this pic of the VA squad. They look tough and mean! (#30 is 6'9", but she is not playing so far)

Attachments

• 1aaa.jpg
    1aaa.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 46
Reaction Score
Considering the spreading out of talent and the lack of general cohesiveness....
Virginia's not so bad.
Good size and they work hard on D, lots of double teams and active hands
Fair enough. But after watching the first half, I'm thinking that Geno may not need our scouting on this after all. :D :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
One of these announcers has called Kentucky Connecticut three times.

Reaction Score
Fair enough. But after watching the first half, I'm thinking that Geno may not need our scouting on this after all. :D :rolleyes:
Hmmm... Just looked at the box score. 34-30 KY at the end of Q3, total of 9 assists for both teams combined.

Reaction Score
Like Cal, Virginia may have been looking ahead to UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom