Vinyl cancelled | The Boneyard

Vinyl cancelled

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
How could a show with such top notch subject matter, cream of the cop creative team and some decent actors fall so flat on its face.

Such a tragedy. If done right it could have been so great.

Instead we got 10 episodes of Bobby Cannavale acting like the incredible Hulk every time a stuck a bump of blow up his nose.

The renewed it during the season and then went back yesterday and said it.

Reaction Score
How could a show with such top notch subject matter, cream of the cop creative team and some decent actors fall so flat on its face.

Such a tragedy. If done right it could have been so great.

Instead we got 10 episodes of Bobby Cannavale acting like the incredible Hulk every time a stuck a bump of blow up his nose.

The renewed it during the season and then went back yesterday and said it.

I lasted two episodes. It was nothing more than patched film bits taken off the floor of every other Scorcese 70's movie he's done. Wow. Lots of blow, funny hairdos and a Stones song. Not surprised this dretch was cancelled.

August_West

Reaction Score
I lasted two episodes. It was nothing more than patched film bits taken off the floor of every other Scorcese 70's movie he's done. Wow. Lots of blow, funny hairdos and a Stones song. Not surprised this dretch was cancelled.

I stuck with it. It got better.... kind of. There would be moments of excellence where you thought it was turning a corner and then they'd go right back to stupidity.
All in all I guess I will count the 10 hour investment as a win simply for the Olivia Wilde full nudity.

Reaction Score
I stuck with it. It got better.... kind of. There would be moments of excellence where you thought it was turning a corner and then they'd go right back to stupidity.
All in all I guess I will count the 10 hour investment as a win simply for the Olivia Wilde full nudity.

Yeah. Google image "Olivia Wilde Nude". Just saved myself 9 hours and 57 minutes, brohan.

August_West

Reaction Score
Yeah. Google image "Olivia Wilde Nude". Just saved myself 9 hours and 57 minutes, brohan.
not as titillating

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score

The scene where Lester taught the Bits, to play using the history of Rock and Roll was awesome. And Oliva nude, merkin aside.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Had an A- orgy scene though.

August_West

Reaction Score
The scene where Lester taught the Bits, to play using the history of Rock and Roll was awesome. And Oliva nude, merkin aside.

I've given her a pass. It takes a long time to cultivate a proper, period correct 70s bush.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom