wtf villanova? | The Boneyard

wtf villanova?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
how did Villanova get this bad? I thought they would be better without Fisher's selfish play. This team just sucks.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
hey we only beat USF by 3 and just lost big to Seton Hall. i'm not sure what to make of the BE this year. well, or UCONN for that matter. but i do think we'll be much better come March...

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
hey we only beat USF by 3 and just lost big to Seton Hall. i'm not sure what to make of the BE this year. well, or UCONN for that matter. but i do think we'll be much better come March...

Well, that's nice for us.

Nova and Pitt are just two broken teams right now. The whole is just so much less than the sum of the parts for both teams - hard to figure, but I'm okay with their suffering.

Reaction Score
Well, that's nice for us.

Nova and Pitt are just two broken teams right now. The whole is just so much less than the sum of the parts for both teams - hard to figure, but I'm okay with their suffering.

I think the problem for Pitt is that for once, the sum is equal to the parts.

Reaction Score
Gotta admit this is not a good team at this point in the season. Same for a # of BE teams

Reaction Score
I'm not sure that there's much talent to begin with on this Villanova squad. I'm not a big fan of Dom Cheek's game. Yarou is solid. Wayns is good, but not Scottie Reynolds or Corey Fisher good. And the other guys are just role players, at least for now. It's just not much of a roster in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom