Vikings | The Boneyard

Vikings

Reaction Score
Anybody watch it? I thought it was pretty interesting can't wait for it to get into the swing of things. After the hatfields and McCoys show I'm excited for this

Reaction Score
Heard the afternoon guys on WFAN talking about it and said the first 2 episodes were real real good!!

Reaction Score
This show is ok. So far, It feels like Sons of Anarchy only with Vikings.

Reaction Score
I never got into sons so this is kind of new for me. I get it though Vikings do kind of act like a biker gang or biker gang like vikings. Still doesn't make it a bad show.

Reaction Score
Anybody watch it? I thought it was pretty interesting can't wait for it to get into the swing of things. After the hatfields and McCoys show I'm excited for this
Who is playing the part of Fran Tarkenton?

Heard it is good...same for The Bible.

Reaction Score
Just binge watched season 1 during "Snowpocolypse 2015". Good show so far. Nice balance of violence, sex, and tribal politics. Decent watch, and shows are all only 44 minutes, so a quick watch as well. Agreed with the Sons analogy. Similar...but different.

Reaction Score
They are setting up some good story lines here. But holy cow, it is so obvious Bjorns girlfriend is not long for this world.

Also see where they are going with Ragnars boneless son.

Excited to see how it all plays out. And I can't think of a better looking tv actress than Lagartha right now.

Reaction Score
They are setting up some good story lines here. But holy cow, it is so obvious Bjorns girlfriend is not long for this world.

Also see where they are going with Ragnars boneless son.

Excited to see how it all plays out. And I can't think of a better looking tv actress than Lagartha right now.
First of all, totally agree on Kate Winnick: Stunning, very physically fit (due to her martial arts training), & highly intelligent. Brains & beauty-she's the total package
(God, as I type this I sound like JOHN gushing over Emily Noonan):cool:
Agree on the story lines:
While Ragnar, Lagartha, & company are "vacationing" in Wessex, those left behind are stirring the trouble pot back home.
-Lagartha's attracting new admirer's- HMMM
-Really seems like everyone is speaking with forked tongue-no one is safe from treachery
The table setting episode makes it seem like this will be a terrific season.

Reaction Score
First of all, totally agree on Kate Winnick: Stunning, very physically fit (due to her martial arts training), & highly intelligent. Brains & beauty-she's the total package
(God, as I type this I sound like JOHN gushing over Emily Noonan):cool:
Agree on the story lines:
While Ragnar, Lagartha, & company are "vacationing" in Wess e x, those left behind are stirring the trouble pot back home.
-Lagartha's attracting new admirer's- HMMM
-Really seems like everyone is speaking with forked tongue-no one is safe from treachery
The table setting episode makes it seem like this will be a terrific season.

"highly intelligent, brains...."

Ok but maybe this is why you love Lagartha coach ;)

http://heavy.com/action/girls/2013/07/katheryn-winnick-hot-photos-20-sexiest-pics/15/

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Don't know whether to laugh or not. When I hit your link, there's a picture of Elvis with the comment "You are looking for something that doesn't exist." When I actually looked up that website from the 'net, I was mesmerized. In any case, well played!

How the heck did that happen LOL, that is funny though. I'm glad you took the next step to find the pot of gold though. She is mesmerizing in her own unique way though isn't she? Lovely Viking I'd say.

Reaction Score
coachcap said:
watch it on-line or on demand. You won't be disappointed.

Yes, I believe history channel's website has recent episodes for free.

I forgot that for some reason and bought season pass on amazon prime (I don't have cable so stream to my tv via roku).

Reaction Score
History Channel announced yesterday that it has ordered a 4th season. According to today's Daily News, the first 5 episodes of season 3 have averaged 4.3 million viewers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom