Video quality | The Boneyard

Video quality

Reaction Score
Did ESPN glitch quite a bit on your screen today? Besides the two “red outs” my image pixilated pretty often today too. It seems like the shinny floor sent the camera into spasms for me.

Reaction Score
While annoying, even more annoying, and I love SB, was the discussion for minutes on end of everything except what was going on in the game - substitutions, fouls, great shots, bad shots, but hardly any insightful commentary. I know on air time is limited and homage was being paid to PS, but there was also a game being played that was at times basically ignored.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Did ESPN glitch quite a bit on your screen today? Besides the two “red outs” my image pixilated pretty often today too. It seems like the shinny floor sent the camera into spasms for me.
Flaky throughout most of the game on Charter Spectrum. same issue on Direct TV

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
All I can say for anybody complaining about the commentary is: don't EVER watch if Bill Walton is calling the game! He won't mention the action on the floor more than once or twice during the entire broadcast. But he doesn't work women's games, so you might be safe.

Reaction Score
All I can say for anybody complaining about the commentary is: don't EVER watch if Bill Walton is calling the game! He won't mention the action on the floor more than once or twice during the entire broadcast. But he doesn't work women's games, so you might be safe.
Gee, I never picked up a game he was “calling” where he got as high as two - you lucky one.:rolleyes:

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
Very poor play by play by the announcer for today's game. Is that the best ESPN has to offer?

Just awful. Head bangHead bang

Reaction Score
Yup.

Reaction Score
While annoying, even more annoying, and I love SB, was the discussion for minutes on end of everything except what was going on in the game - substitutions, fouls, great shots, bad shots, but hardly any insightful commentary. I know on air time is limited and homage was being paid to PS, but there was also a game being played that was at times basically ignored.
Not much to say in a 56 point blowout .

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
Yup.

Given that the broadcast quality was fine for the in-studio segments, for commercials, and for the Tenn-MissSt game, the problem must have originated either at the game site or in the feed from the site to the network.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom