Video PodCast on new College Coaches & Player Eligible for WNBA | The Boneyard

Video PodCast on new College Coaches & Player Eligible for WNBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
InsiderExposure - JM @InsiderExposure

26 minutes video podcast on Juniors Eligible for WNBA Draft. I was surprised at the number of players that would be eligible. So Carolina could lose most of their starters.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
That was an interesting list of juniors that could come out. Certainly changes the draft order and board.

Kelsey Mitchell
Aja Wilson
Victoria Vivians
Kaela Davis
Diamond DeShields
Mercedes Russell
Alisha Gray

Changes San Antonio's pick if Wilson comes out early? She could go #1

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Like seeing the list of WBB content e.g. podcasts growing. By and large the content and guests are great, but the audio quality is often terrible. Yes, I am an audio grinch, but at least more good stories are getting told.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Nice podcast.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Like seeing the list of WBB content e.g. podcasts growing. By and large the content and guests are great, but the audio quality is often terrible. Yes, I am an audio grinch, but at least more good stories are getting told.
Honestly as an audiophile I expect all audio from any internet source, podcast, periscope, chain store, ipod, cellphone, and the personal/home sound systems of other folk to be egregious. I've found in life I am rarely pleasantly surprised, yet more often put upon to give comment.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
That was an interesting list of juniors that could come out. Certainly changes the draft order and board.

Kelsey Mitchell
Aja Wilson
Victoria Vivians
Kaela Davis
Diamond DeShields
Mercedes Russell
Alisha Gray

Changes San Antonio's pick if Wilson comes out early? She could go #1
I suspect that Wilson will not leave early - she was unable to attend USA trials until her senior year in HS because of HS commitments so I think she and her parents take school very seriously. The ones who transferred and or were injured are more likely to graduate and choose to leave early - so all listed except Vivians and Mitchell and Wilson.

I think the most likely are Davis, DeShields, and Russell based on nothing more than 'gut'.

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
Aja Wilson isn't eligible for the 2017 WNBA Draft.
Yeah, I must confess I don't see how Wilson would be eligible next spring. She was born in 1996, so the rule about turning 22 during the year of the draft wouldn't apply to make her eligible in 2017. Maybe someone can explain why she would be eligible, cause I'm not seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom