OT: Video of Montrezl Harell angrily calling out his teammates | The Boneyard

OT: Video of Montrezl Harell angrily calling out his teammates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Nothing wrong with what he is saying but to do so through the media shows chemistry will be an issue throughout the year... reminds me a little bit of our 2012 team... a lot of talent but lack of chemistry and selfishness prevented the team from consistently playing up to their skill level.

Heres to hoping Louisville self destructs!!! I have zero sympathy for those guys.

Reaction Score
I think he's an idiot but he's a load. There's intensity and there's just plain ole being an a**hole and he's the latter. But he can play, not sold on his NBA success though.

Reaction Score
I think he's an idiot but he's a load. There's intensity and there's just plain ole being an a**hole and he's the latter. But he can play, not sold on his NBA success though.
Mau why is he an idiot and an ? Bazz did something similar but no one here called him an idiot or an . Ollie and JC have said the same thing multiple times, are they idiots and s?

He may not have said what he wanted to with finesse or should have said it privately but damn the kid wants to win and does not want half effort from his peers. This guy is a Captain and is acting like a Captain with passion. In fact I wish he was in our locker room after Yale.

Sorry but I respect that.

Reaction Score
i hope they beat uk

I hope so too, but with Ulis (and the Harrison twins) handling the ball and Cauley Stein running the way he does for a 7 footer they should easily beat Louisville's press and that usually means trouble for Louisville. Their length and athleticism of the their big men will also limit Harell.

Kentucky will likely end up destroying Louisville (much like the Kansas game). Louisville had trouble putting away UNC-Willimington...

Reaction Score
I hope so too, but with Ulis (and the Harrison twins) handling the ball and Cauley Stein running the way he does for a 7 footer they should easily beat Louisville's press and that usually means trouble for Louisville. Their length and athleticism of the their big men will also limit Harell.

Kentucky will likely end up destroying Louisville (much like the Kansas game). Louisville had trouble putting away UNC-Willimington...

Ulis really makes them tough especially the way he can cut the dragons head of on the offensive side. He's a stud on D!

Reaction Score
I think this tells you their is a bigger issue of kids not buying in. I know blackshear aau coach was fired up all offseason about coach Pitino. Chris Jones has a big personality.

Reaction Score
This guy has a career selling Bubba Gump Shrimp when the BBall is done.

Reaction Score
Mau why is he an idiot and an ? Bazz did something similar but no one here called him an idiot or an . Ollie and JC have said the same thing multiple times, are they idiots and s?

He may not have said what he wanted to with finesse or should have said it privately but damn the kid wants to win and does not want half effort from his peers. This guy is a Captain and is acting like a Captain with passion. In fact I wish he was in our locker room after Yale.

Sorry but I respect that.

I do not think he's an idiot for doing that Kita, let me explain. I just don't like the disrespect he plays with and gets away with. I like his aggressiveness, his fire - man he has fire - but he's not a good guy and I get that's okay because you want that mean streak right? But he's just beyond "mean" he's just not a likable guy. I mean it sounds crazy because you're not supposed to give a rats a** about the opponent anyway right? But he's just the bull in the china shop and he's allowed to be that because that's the way he plays. I could be totally wrong about the kid but he stands out to me as a dickh**d. One I would only like if he was on my team LOL

Reaction Score
I do not think he's an idiot for doing that Kita, let me explain. I just don't like the disrespect he plays with and gets away with. I like his aggressiveness, his fire - man he has fire - but he's not a good guy and I get that's okay because you want that mean streak right? But he's just beyond "mean" he's just not a likable guy. I mean it sounds crazy because you're not supposed to give a rats a** about the opponent anyway right? But he's just the bull in the china shop and he's allowed to be that because that's the way he plays. I could be totally wrong about the kid but he stands out to me as a dickh**d. One I would only like if he was on my team LOL

I get where you coming from the guy looks like and acts like a bully on the floor just like that guy from Cincy. I hate seeing those type of guys on opposing teams but man would I love for us to have one.

Reaction Score
selles said:
Oh please. You'd kill us all for much less than that.

I'm thinking a good sandwich would do it

Reaction Score
how do you know hes not a good guy, have you ever met the kid or even talked to the kid, I hate when people question people's character without knowing that person. Like I would love to say that John Calipari is a terrible person, but that would me just making stuff up without any factual evidence to back that up

Reaction Score
how do you know hes not a good guy, have you ever met the kid or even talked to the kid, I hate when people question people's character without knowing that person. Like I would love to say that John Calipari is a terrible person, but that would me just making stuff up without any factual evidence to back that up

Pretty sure I said "I could be totally wrong" didn't I? Read it better next time or not at all!

Reaction Score

As you can see I can only go by what I see on the court!:D...........I agree with you I have no idea of who the kid os off the court but today showed who he actually thinks he is on the court. On the court he's a and he just went a couple steps further to prove me right there today!

Reaction Score
I love this intensity I wish we had players that intense about bad performances in Wins let alone our 4 losses...

Reaction Score
I love this intensity I wish we had players that intense about bad performances in Wins let alone our 4 losses...

No thanks. I'll take his passion and aggressiveness on the court any time but you can have that type of teammate on the camera. !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom