Video: Kara Lawson's "Teams in Trouble" & the UConn-Tenn rivalry | The Boneyard

Video: Kara Lawson's "Teams in Trouble" & the UConn-Tenn rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Nothing against your efforts and links pap I really appreciate your efforts with links.

Ugh! Another video segment. I really hate the trend to so much being on video and not text based. I can read an article in 30-60 second that takes 2-3 minutes to watch.

Reaction Score
Nothing against your efforts and links pap I really appreciate your efforts with links.

Ugh! Another video segment. I really hate the trend to so much being on video and not text based. I can read an article in 30-60 second that takes 2-3 minutes to watch.

Yeah, but then you would have had to miss the 15-second Cover Girl commercial!

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
Well, Ice I steeled myself and watched - didn't get any "Cover Girl" commercial though (Adblock ?).

How does Kara stand being paired with the ESPN shills ? She is a breath of fresh air on the air. I know it's his job, but this guy was trying to fan the flames of an already attractive matchup - "ND better than UCONN" during the Baylor OkSt wrap up. "Two to Tango" anyone ?

Gee, if he was checking in remotely it could be "Hype on Skype".

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Agreed.

Yeah, but then you would have had to miss the 15-second Cover Girl commercial!
Yea, but it was Pink and she's kinda bad@ss so that wasn't so bad.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Kara is more articulate than some, and I'll pipe in my support for those of us hard of hearing. More text!

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Kara is more articulate than some, and I'll pipe in my support for those of us hard of hearing. More text!
You guys should be writing to ESPN rather than the BY.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
That may have one of Kara's best ever. When asked about any future UConn-UTenn matchup, she basically shunted aside the Vols other than to say how much she loved playing in the old games and that both teams had moved on. The talk was about UConn and ND, and then she slid USCar as the SEC team that the two teams may be having the big games with in the future. Bye Vols.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom