Video Interview with LA Sparks' ONO | The Boneyard

Video Interview with LA Sparks' ONO

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I watched this video with some confusion. At the beginning, the interviewer mentioned that she had just gotten a double-double against the Aces in a losing effort. That made me want to watch the replay of the game. However, I searched on ESPN for box scores of Sparks games against the Aces to find out which one the interviewer was referring to. Those two teams played twice in June. Liv played in both games, but (based on the box score, which should be definitive) she did not come close to a double-double in either game. Was this just a misstatement, or was she referring to some other game?

I couldn't find other recent games where Liv had a double-double or anything close.

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting this video. So ONO is getting mentored by all-star Nneka Ogwumike. That says a lot about what the team thinks of Liv. And the reporter closes with the comment that Liv is "quickly becoming a fan favorite." I think she is a great fit for the media heavy and star oriented Los Angeles.

Reaction Score
I watched this video with some confusion. At the beginning, the interviewer mentioned that she had just gotten a double-double against the Aces in a losing effort. That made me want to watch the replay of the game. However, I searched on ESPN for box scores of Sparks games against the Aces to find out which one the interviewer was referring to. Those two teams played twice in June. Liv played in both games, but (based on the box score, which should be definitive) she did not come close to a double-double in either game. Was this just a misstatement, or was she referring to some other game?

I couldn't find other recent games where Liv had a double-double or anything close.
Actually she said "Liz", meaning Liz Cambage, had a double-double, which was a poor intro to her interview with Liv.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom