Video actually gets me excited for conference season next year | The Boneyard

Video actually gets me excited for conference season next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That is a pretty awesome video. But it makes me no more excited for our stupid conference.

Reaction Score
Are SMU fans ever going to get over the death penalty?

Reaction Score
Are SMU fans ever going to get over the death penalty?

No.

I don't like to make broad generalizations much, but I'm very confident in writing that anyone under the age of 45 or so, and especially anyone that didn't follow college football up through the 1980s nationally, can't ever really appreciate the magnitude of what happened. SMU boosters were out of control, but when the sanctions came down, even the NCAA was afraid to look at the damage they caused.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
seeing this actually makes me thing about something. why are there never any season highlight videos for uconn? I watch nebraska season highlights and theres multiple videos for so many different years but the only uconn highlights i can find are the ones from ND, Rutgers and Memphis

Reaction Score
BTW: I hope that we have a lot more highlights to put up for next season's video, and watching the tackling on that USF run again makes me vomit up a bit in my mouth.

Yes - I'm ready for football season. Time for some redemption. OVER time.

Bill Sussman

My Name isn't really Bill
Reaction Score
BTW: I hope that we have a lot more highlights to put up for next season's video, and watching the tackling on that USF run again makes me vomit up a bit in my mouth.

Our best highlight in that was the Diaco introductory press conference.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score

With UCONN men in the Sweet 16 and Women most likely winning their 9th. I am okay with the football pause.
After that Golf season but after that, yeah baby, leaves falling and grills a blazing...it's Pigskin time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom