Victor Rosa Etc. | The Boneyard

Victor Rosa Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why no Victor R. Sat. Vs Temple? Thought he was suited up and ready to play.. Injury or doghouse ?
Caleb Smith, Teddy Williams Ct Gator Aide PLY. Statis?
I'm from Simsbury so what about Jackson Harper-thought he would be part of this team.
Edward's and Rosa. can play so can the others. What does Mora have against Ct. kids?
Player from Temple from Meriden Ct. was a factor in the game.
We need to keep these in state guys.
Are they not good enough to play for this team?
Surely someone on BY knows the answers..

Reaction Score
Why no Victor R. Sat. Vs Temple? Thought he was suited up and ready to play.. Injury or doghouse ?
I'm from Simsbury so what about Jackson Harper-thought he would be part of this team.
Edward's and Rosa. can play so can the others. What does Mora have against Ct. kids?
Yeah, Mora doesn’t like Connecticut kids, that’s it. LOL LOL!!!

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Our lead RB Edwards is from CT, so.....
Given the large number of CT kids on the roster, are you suggesting he's taking CT kids and then not playing them just to sabotage his own roster construction and to doom the team to mediocrity? Interesting. Any other conspiracy theories you want to share?

Reaction Score
Yeah, Mora doesn’t like Connecticut kids, that’s it. LOL LOL!!!
LOL. Another guy who thinks zip code is more important than ability. I have to say, though I don’t get that most of these posters seem to ignore Edwards and his role. I know some people don’t think Fairfield County is really part of Connecticut. Perhaps that is the answer?

Reaction Score
Edwards plays a lot. Rosa has been injured and I don't think he is better than Edwards/Robinson/Brown so at best he would get a few carries or perhaps become a slot. As for WRs, have you seen the talent that was brought in this year? Porter was a 4* recruit and Sheffield was a high 3* recruit. Bell, a 3* recruit, played at The Taft School in Connecticut and he is very good. And you have experienced WRs in players like Anderson and Buckman.

The real problem is the top Connecticut HS recruits are not coming to UConn. Last year the top Connecticut recruit to come to UConn was the 17th ranked recruit in Connecticut, Jon Morris.

Reaction Score
He just got cleared to play by the end of the week and probably didn't get the reps in that the coaches want to see before the game. I would guess that you will see him in the Wake Forest game.

Reaction Score
Just a Ct. Coach with Ct. Pride. Edward's is an elite player and so is Rosa. What's going on with Rosa?
Play the best players but you better WIN.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Just a Ct. Coach with Ct. Pride. Edward's is an elite player and so is Rosa. What's going on with Rosa?

Are you looking for something beyond the obvious answer he's had a broken finger all year and hasn't practiced? Is that not a good enough reason for you?

Reaction Score
Rosa is explosive. Hate wasting the athletic talent. Can he move to defense or slot and be a hybrid rb and wr?

Mora seems to like the kid. I don’t know what’s going on, but we do have a lot of RBs that are good. He would be the 4th RB in rotation.

Reaction Score
Rosa is explosive. Hate wasting the athletic talent. Can he move to defense or slot and be a hybrid rb and wr?

Mora seems to like the kid. I don’t know what’s going on, but we do have a lot of RBs that are good. He would be the 4th RB in rotation.
You weren't giving Donavan any cred. and look what happened.

Reaction Score
Beat a Big Boy team. Wake Forrest, Syracuse.

We are a G5 football team, nothing wrong with beating our peers. We should strive to be the best G5 team in the country with the hope that it leads to a P4 offer.

Reaction Score
Please go away.

Reaction Score
if we're going to lose then we have to play connecticut kids.

I have words for you but they would be erased rather quickly.

I'll leave it this way, the university of connecticut does not exist for your wish fulfillment.

Reaction Score
Rosa was operated on for a broken finger. He needed a screw inserted in his hand and was not cleared to play until Thursday or Friday. He will be ready to play at the next game barring further injury. That will igve him time to get some real practice time.
I am not sure about Cam Edwards injury. If he can not come back for the Wake Forrest game Victor will get more carries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom