Vic's Take On What's Coming | The Boneyard

Vic's Take On What's Coming

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"He’s not sure whether other teams will study that game tape.

“There’s not enough time in the day to go through all the options that they have in that offense,” Schaefer said. “Geno does such a great job; their team does such a great job. Their IQ is so good, so you just can’t let them get the wheel going, you have to break a spoke somewhere. We really tried early to take away some things, or the rest of it doesn’t happen. How people want to try to do that, you can try it all you want. We tried it the year before and got beat by 60. It’s not only that you’re trying to do something, but you better have some pieces who can help you do it.

“I love their coach, that staff is tremendous. They have experience; they’re probably a little hungrier and they have a transfer in Azurá (Stevens) who is going to be incredible. They’re going to be awfully tough. They’re going to be tough in any year but they’re going to be really good. You’d better look out; they’re probably fixing to go on another big run with a bunch of wins.”

UConn’s Collier, Samuelson, Williams named Associated Press preseason All-Americans

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Vic is a good coach, especially on the defensive end, and seems like a good guy.

To refer to his 2016 quote, by adding Azura and Meg, we got a couple more piranhas to feast on the roast. ;)

piranha-eat-cows-1.jpg

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score

LOL.. I'm not sure how to even begin to touch on how weird of a picture this is.

I mean, not the ladies.. they look great as usual... but there's just so much going on here.

Mississippi is spelled wrong and the layout of font is haphazard. There's a basketball with a weird eye on it. Optical illusion makes Napheesa look shorter than normal.... lol, what else..

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
LOL.. I'm not sure how to even begin to touch on how weird of a picture this is.

I mean, not the ladies.. they look great as usual... but there's just so much going on here.

Mississippi is spelled wrong and the layout of font is haphazard. There's a basketball with a weird eye on it. Optical illusion makes Napheesa look shorter than normal.... lol, what else..
It's spelled correctly if you view the "eye" as "i."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom