Vice Principals | The Boneyard

Vice Principals

Reaction Score
Haven't seen a thread on this

Anyone else watching? Like the conecpt, obviously love Danny McBride, fairly lukewarm on the show as a whole though, and I'm guessing I'm not alone there considering the season is 8 episodes deep and there hasn't been a thread

Reaction Score
Haven't seen a thread on this

Anyone else watching? Like the conecpt, obviously love Danny McBride, fairly lukewarm on the show as a whole though, and I'm guessing I'm not alone there considering the season is 8 episodes deep and there hasn't been a thread

I didn't like it at first, but like most first seasons it needed a bit of time to come into its own.

Reaction Score
I think this might be the funniest show on TV right now

It is just so stupid that its funny. The stuff they do and get caught doing and not get fired. Unbelievable.

Reaction Score
It is just so stupid that its funny. The stuff they do and get caught doing and not get fired. Unbelievable.

And there is no way we'd let guys like that be around kids.

I think the hidden gem is Walton Goggin's relationship with his mother in law.

Reaction Score
And there is no way we'd let guys like that be around kids.

I think the hidden gem is Walton Goggin's relationship with his mother in law.

Yes - might be one of the funniest parts of the show. Also the Neil/Ray relationship is hilarious. Ray being the nice guy and Neil always finding something to get snarky about.

Reaction Score
Yes - might be one of the funniest parts of the show. Also the Neil/Ray relationship is hilarious. Ray being the nice guy and Neil always finding something to get snarky about.

Yup, I totally forgot about that. The show is smart, but in really subtle ways.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I thought the first season was great. Seems like every episode had a "I can't believe they just did that" moment. Really like how McBride and Hill can take these very self-absorbed, mean spirited characters and get you to feel sympathy for them, while also feeling terrible about what they do to other people. The ending was terrible since we have to wait a year to see what happens.

Reaction Score
image.jpeg
Right?! That got intense.

Reaction Score
The scene where they blackmail the Principal was one of those scenes where you feel conflicted. You want to laugh, but you wonder if laughing will make you a terrible person.

Reaction Score
The scene where they blackmail the Principal was one of those scenes where you feel conflicted. You want to laugh, but you wonder if laughing will make you a terrible person.

No doubt! There r too many cringe worthy moments like that to count! Thats what makes the show, but still makes me hesitate b4 Laughing quite often.

Reaction Score

She killed it - that was great when she went off the rails.

Reaction Score
Figured I'd start this back up again with the new season back. Anyone watch the premiere? Thought it was hilarious.

Reaction Score
I was talking to my buddy in NC this AM. We were trying to figure out who the shooter was. I hope it's someone good, that comes out of left field that no one was expecting and not some stupid and obvious. Love this show, it's so ridiculously stupid AND funny at the same time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom