Vic Schaefer - Miss St. | The Boneyard

Vic Schaefer - Miss St.

GoDawgs4

MSU and All That Too
Reaction Score
Actually the grand total ended up being $46,000. A number of other fans/alums jumped in along with him with their own pledges that ended up totaling $36,000 along with his $10,000 pledge that started it.
He is definitely a class act along with being a heck of a coach.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Actually the grand total ended up being $46,000. A number of other fans/alums jumped in along with him with their own pledges that ended up totaling $36,000 along with his $10,000 pledge that started it.
He is definitely a class act along with being a heck of a coach.

Love your post and your coach, Dawgs. If our dogs don't win it all, I hope your dogs do.

I've always liked Gary Blair, and it's obvious he's taught Vic well, both in the coaching department and the character department (I suspect it's innate with Vic, but I'm giving Gary some credit, too just cause I like him). I hope Blair Shaefer (never noticed the similarity between her given name and Gary's surname, idiot that I am) goes into coaching, too, she's got a lot of fire and likely a lot of lore in her.

Reaction Score
So proud of the Lady Dogs. Love Coach Schaefer.
I'm not on your fan base but I too am proud of Vic, nice thing for the B ^G club. If He keeps winning and doing things like this--he can join the Geno--Give Back to your community Club.
Geno and Christine Dailey do community give backs regularly--not to take away from this great gesture, and it is great, just wanted you to know Uconn WBB is a class act too, and a hard one to follow. Congrats to Miss St FANS and Vic Schaefer Kudo's.

Reaction Score
Love your post and your coach, Dawgs. If our dogs don't win it all, I hope your dogs do.

I've always liked Gary Blair, and it's obvious he's taught Vic well, both in the coaching department and the character department (I suspect it's innate with Vic, but I'm giving Gary some credit, too just cause I like him). I hope Blair Shaefer (never noticed the similarity between her given name and Gary's surname, idiot that I am) goes into coaching, too, she's got a lot of fire and likely a lot of lore in her.
Bigfoote---wish I had the intellect to had posted your nice thoughtful comment on two very nice people and coaches, I too like every thing Blair, and I never noticed her first name was Blair--Wow!

Reaction Score
Bigfoote---wish I had the intellect to had posted your nice thoughtful comment on two very nice people and coaches, I too like every thing Blair, and I never noticed her first name was Blair--Wow!

Yes naming his daughter Blair was the ultimate compliment to Coach Gary Blair.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Neither did I.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
enhanced-buzz-9752-1369848351-18.jpg

GoDawgs4

MSU and All That Too
Reaction Score
Another cool thing at State is Coach Ben Howland is a product himself of a Boys & Girls Club in Oregon when he was a youngster in the 1960’s. He spoke at our local B&G (East MS) club in 2016. He said his two best friends even to the present day, were kids he met at the club. The clubs do a great job around the country

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom