Very OT: Simon Biles | The Boneyard

Very OT: Simon Biles

Reaction Score
Incredible, Incredible just incredible. I know we are basketball fans, and I am actually disinterested in gymnastics, but this one young lady is a once in a generation phenomenon. When you have a GOAT among you, its disrespectful not to recognize it, regardless of sport.

I never knew her stunts were lethal, yet she is fearless. 25 gold medals a record at age 22, with 2 routines officially named after her. If you haven't seen her catch her while you can, I believe the Olympics will be her swan song.

I will say I know nothing about the sport (e.g. scoring system, name of flips, penalties, etc.), but I do know when I have seen something (i.e. an athlete) so amazing that I will never see it again.

Note: Her personal story would shut up any one of our kids complaints, she is an overcomer! So special and proud she represents our Country.

A]

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I recently read that they made a couple moves she wants to do in her routine worth less points despite being way more difficult because they don't want to encourage others to do them since they are more dangerous. Like I get the safety thing, but if she has the ability to do them, she shouldn't be penalized for it just because she's better than everybody else who might get hurt trying it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom