Very OT: James Carden Carpool | The Boneyard

Very OT: James Carden Carpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Some time before season starts so I wanted to share this funny but cool video. I think this will go viral. "Teamwork makes the Dreamwork" Anyway its become my favorite carpool episode:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Gonna have to start taping him, that was amazing. Stevie Wonder has epic talent, how much fun would it be to drive around with him for an hour, him singing in the passenger seat while you made calls to friends?

Reaction Score
Gonna have to start taping him, that was amazing. Stevie Wonder has epic talent, how much fun would it be to drive around with him for an hour, him singing in the passenger seat while you made calls to friends?
I posted before I saw Stevie in concert a long time ago in New Haven (I think). He is worth seeing in one's lifetime, not many out there like him. It seems James was giddy as hell riding with Stevie.

His music stands the test of time.

Reaction Score

Highly recommend checking out some of his other Carpool Karaoke segments on Youtube. Had a good one with Rod Stewart too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom