Very OT: Amazon Key - Letting them in your house | The Boneyard

Very OT: Amazon Key - Letting them in your house

Reaction Score
Even my daughter 'no longer' has a key. Anybody good with this?

Reaction Score

No, I am not comfortable for many reasons. #-1 I have a dog who is use to getting doggy treats delivered to our door. If the box is in the house she will tear it to piecex, looking for treats. #2. Not that we have anything worth stealing but the last time we were burglarized was by a new friend of my son who visited when adults were not home and saw things he shouldn't. When the guy came back,. Our giant St Bernard chased him out of the house, too late of course. That same dog took out the bottom half of a storm door going after our garbage man who hadn't gotten out of his truck yet, thank heaven. Dog tried to climb into the cab. No one takes anything out of my house again, was the dog thinking?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
That same dog took out the bottom half of a storm door going after our garbage man who hadn't gotten out of his truck yet, thank heaven. Dog tried to climb into the cab.
hqdefault.jpg

"Hey! That jerk is stealing our garbage! I got this!"

Reaction Score
No, I am not comfortable for many reasons. #-1 I have a dog who is use to getting doggy treats delivered to our door. If the box is in the house she will tear it to piecex, looking for treats. #2. Not that we have anything worth stealing but the last time we were burglarized was by a new friend of my son who visited when adults were not home and saw things he shouldn't. When the guy came back,. Our giant St Bernard chased him out of the house, too late of course. That same dog took out the bottom half of a storm door going after our garbage man who hadn't gotten out of his truck yet, thank heaven. Dog tried to climb into the cab. No one takes anything out of my house again, was the dog thinking?
St Bernards can be pretty territorial and nasty. Hope you have a “Beware of Dog” sign. ;^)

Reaction Score
St Bernards can be pretty territorial and nasty. Hope you have a “Beware of Dog” sign. ;^)

We had two Saints, at different times, neither one was nasty, just the opposite. One was a rescue,was a

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom