Verducci Part II: UConn OC Has One Main Goal This Spring | The Boneyard

Verducci Part II: UConn OC Has One Main Goal This Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm tempted to post a video about how super everything looks at this moment. But I'll hold off for now. Looking forward to the Spring Game.

Reaction Score
You win with playmakers on the field. Coach Verducci is saying the right things. I hope that he has some innovative schemes to utilize the talents of both Newsome & Johnson & some sets with both of them on the field at the same time.

Reaction Score
You win with playmakers on the field. Coach Verducci is saying the right things. I hope that he has some innovative schemes to utilize the talents of both Newsome & Johnson & some sets with both of them on the field at the same time.

It doesn't have to innovated like, he just has to make sure they offense/play calls play to each of their strength.

Reaction Score
I'm tempted to post a video about how super everything looks at this moment. But I'll hold off for now. Looking forward to the Spring Game.

Keep us posted bro... Over the years I know you've always provided some updates... the "in the know" kind... This post is extremely encouraging...

Reaction Score
That article had me at ' “Well it’s a talented group,” Verducci said '

Reaction Score
As long it(Verducci's way) involves Newsome and the others blocking better then they'll be one step ahead of last year right from the get go which I'm sure... "should"... naturally happen just by being one year older into the weight room and blocking drills. We'll see if "should" turns into "does".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom