Venice and the Women | The Boneyard

Venice and the Women

Reaction Score
Greetings to all. This is my first post to TBY, though I'v been lurking for years. I graduated in 1972 from UCONN and lived in CT until I semi-retired to Summerfield FL. (Del Web Spruce Creek Golf & Country Club near The Villages) 5 years ago. Watching the Women on PBS helped me keep my sanity through many tax seasons.
My wife and I will be staying in Venice from Aug 20th to the 24th at Hotel Bauer Palazzo. We board a cruise on the 25th. Does anyone know when the Women will be in Venice and where will they be staying? If so, please advise.
I thank the individual who posts the games on TBY as being in FL I was unable to watch games live.
I'm impressed with the passion, knowledge (and not just of BB) and the geniality most of you have. I'd very much like to meet some BYers and even that Leghorn guy from South Carolina.

JS

Reaction Score
Welcome, Daggity. Am sure you'll get some good responses.

The one question we'd prefer not be answered is "Where are they staying?" Please send me a private message if you have any questions.

Again, I think you'll find Boneyarders just about anywhere the team goes. It's a great traveling fan base.

Reaction Score
In Florida, you can get the games during the season if you subscribe to SNY on Directv. I'm in Florida too.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Greetings to all. This is my first post to TBY, though I'v been lurking for years. I graduated in 1972 from UCONN and lived in CT until I semi-retired to Summerfield FL. (Del Web Spruce Creek Golf & Country Club near The Villages) 5 years ago. Watching the Women on PBS helped me keep my sanity through many tax seasons.
My wife and I will be staying in Venice from Aug 20th to the 24th at Hotel Bauer Palazzo. We board a cruise on the 25th. Does anyone know when the Women will be in Venice and where will they be staying? If so, please advise.
I thank the individual who posts the games on TBY as being in FL I was unable to watch games live.
I'm impressed with the passion, knowledge (and not just of BB) and the geniality most of you have. I'd very much like to meet some BYers and even that Leghorn guy from South Carolina.
Welcome aboard longtime, first time. Glad to have you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom