Vasa Pusica (Grad transfer) | The Boneyard

Vasa Pusica (Grad transfer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
A shooter would be nice for sure, considering Larrier is leaving and everyone else on the team is streaky at best from three

Reaction Score
I’ll start with 6’5 Northeastern lead guard Vasa Pusica.

Vasa Pusica College Stats | College Basketball at Sports-Reference.com

They unraveled for sure down the stretch, but that travel they called on him at half court was potentially the worst call ever and was the reason they lost. There would have won in regulation if that referee wasn't so excited about calling that one for the home team, a horrible call.

Kid can shoot it, nice player.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Are they going to guarantee him 20 minutes a game even if he's shooting 8% with more turnovers than anything else?

If yes, I'll stick with what we got.

In all seriousness, I don't think we need bodies for next year, not unless there are significant roster changes

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
If everyone comes back then I’m done with grad transfers and transfers

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
They unraveled for sure down the stretch, but that travel they called on him at half court was potentially the worst call ever and was the reason they lost. There would have won in regulation if that referee wasn't so excited about calling that one for the home team, a horrible call.

Kid can shoot it, nice player.

it's a travel. technically the call was accurate.

the problem is the ncaa is becoming more like the nba. travels are becoming more optional than ever.

the guy tripping over his own 2 feet to not even get off an open layup at the end of regulation hurt too.

Reaction Score
Why would we want a shooter who may or may not be athletic? I know he’s a guard who shot 42% from 3 and 50% from the field but he needs to shoot 32% to fit into our lineup.

Reaction Score
There’s no way for anyone to know. The new coach would certainly take a shot at re-recruiting them. There is a lot to sell if you are Dan Hurley. He was also a point guard, he definitely let’s his guards play and he could pitch that the new guys will be the future of UConn‘s resurgence. They will play right away too. I’d say Akinjo will be hardest to keep because everyone needs a good point guard.

Reaction Score
There’s no way for anyone to know. The new coach would certainly take a shot at re-recruiting them. There is a lot to sell if you are Dan Hurley. He was also a point guard, he definitely let’s his guards play and he could pitch that the new guys will be the future of UConn‘s resurgence. They will play right away too. I’d say Akinjo will be hardest to keep because everyone needs a good point guard.

Who we keep, recruit or players, is up to the new Coach to decide and recruit. Maybe he'll bring a couple studs and need to let a couple people go. (please please please)

Reaction Score
Who we keep, recruit or players, is up to the new Coach to decide and recruit. Maybe he'll bring a couple studs and need to let a couple people go. (please please please)

Can you do that? He does have a great recruiting class Jermaine Harris would be a addition 6’8” PF

Reaction Score
Reminder: No speculation on transfers.
C2523C7F-DADC-48BB-BB68-73389BBA34A0.gif

Reaction Score
Can you do that? He does have a great recruiting class Jermaine Harris would be a addition 6’8” PF

His recruits would need an unconditional release and I doubt URI would do that for a school 1.5 hours up the road.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
His recruits would need an unconditional release and I doubt URI would do that for a school 1.5 hours up the road.

you like with us and MAL last year?

Reaction Score
URI blocking a team in a different conference to disallow kids from following the coach they committed to would not go over well publicly. Butler didn’t stop their commits from following Holtmann, VCU didn’t with Will Wade, etc.

Basically if a school does anything to impede on the free choice of a college athlete today, they will get a ton of heat publicly. Look at Stallings with Cam Johnson last year. That didn’t go so well for him.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Hurley has enough problems right now

Reaction Score
He's not grad transfer eligible next year. He just transferred to Northeastern and had sat out last year. He's a RS Soph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom