OT: Vance Jackson update | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Vance Jackson update

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Under normal circumstances, sure. Not when your starting four is your only three, and your natural fours are huge question marks.
That would be an interesting situation. I doubt that KO would have him back at this point. Time to just move forward as the damage has been done (to all concerned, it would seem).

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
At least he never publicly badmouthed our program though and for that much I can respect him.
True enough but his hover dad was all over Twitter. Pure speculation on my part, but I feel like Daddy Jackson poisoned the well with our bigs last year. It would be ironic if Vance was the only one to comeback, but I think we are well rid of the dad.

JMO.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Glen Miller may have, so that makes Vance better than him.

Whether he did or not, Glen is actually the one guy who deserves to do so...

Reaction Score
Why is anyone even speculating a return by Vance? I find it hard to believe either side would have the slight bit of interest. I know if I were KO i'd be more than happy pops is sailing away not worth the time and effort from someone like that.

Reaction Score
I'm sure SDSU would love to have Vance. I've heard reports on twitter that he is a real Kawhi Leonard type player.

p.s. Vance, pretty sure UConn still has a spot for you if you want to come back.. :(

So presumably the major problem was we didn't play enough games at altitude.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom