UW @ Ohio St. | The Boneyard

UW @ Ohio St.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
This one was at 8 am my time, that's an early game! No TV. Huskies keep it close, lose by 9. This new coach might be winning me over. It's just a shame this couldn't have been scheduled last season, when UW was a better team and it would've featured a Kelsey vs. Kelsey showdown.

Reaction Score
Dang. I missed this one. I like what coach Jody Wynn brings to the huskies out west. Should be a fun year for the UDub squad.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
This one was at 8 am my time, that's an early game! No TV. Huskies keep it close, lose by 9. This new coach might be winning me over. It's just a shame this couldn't have been scheduled last season, when UW was a better team and it would've featured a Kelsey vs. Kelsey showdown.
It was actually shown on BTN2Go (digital extension of the Big Ten Network). But I didn't watch it either.

Impressive that UW was able to keep this one fairly close. They'll next play Creighton and Texas in Las Vegas over Thanksgiving. They don't have much of a chance against Texas, but Creighton (an NCAA tournament team last year) would be a good win to pick up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom