OT: Utah/OKC game delayed (canceled?) | The Boneyard

OT: Utah/OKC game delayed (canceled?)

Reaction Score
He might even just have a cold or the regular flu. But stupid gets what stupid deserves.
Or he could have passed on a virus that likely won’t hurt him but may make someone else seriously ill or even kill them. You might call it incredibly selfish, stupid, or just ignorant. At the very least, it resulted in a cancelled game. So in the end he, in his arrogance, hurt a lot of people. Just stupid.

Reaction Score
They're taking Mudiay and Gobert to the hospital to get tested. What's odd is that they've known they were feeling sick all afternoon and didn't take the teams off the court until right before tipoff.

Reaction Score
If they shut down the league.....Wait until people start losing money. It ain’t gonna be good

Reaction Score
Or he could have passed on a virus that likely won’t hurt him but may make someone else seriously ill or even kill them. You might call it incredibly selfish, stupid, or just ignorant. At the very least, it resulted in a cancelled game. So in the end he, in his arrogance, hurt a lot of people. Just stupid.

Think you misunderstood me. Was calling his previous action stupid and saying this cancellation was on him and his stupidity. I could have phrased it better.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Aaaaaaaand now the NBA season is suspended.

Wow.

Reaction Score
Video proof an an idiot

Because here's the thing. With a 5 day incubation period, who's to say he got it from the mics? He could have already had it when he touched all the mics. He could have infected the entire organization at this point.

Reaction Score
Because here's the thing. With a 5 day incubation period, who's to say he got it from the mics? He could have already had it when he touched all the mics. He could have infected the entire organization at this point.
You know, I wasn't even thinking he could have gotten it from the mics. I was immediately thinking he had it and how many people had those mics inches away from their face after

Reaction Score
And just for reference of the effect one player having it can have

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom