OT: USWNT Tonight

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Hope they play better than the 3-0 game against South Africa

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
I'll be watching my Mississippi State baseball boys whoop South Carolina and the zealots they're bringing here. Just like we kicked them out of both buildings in women's basketball.

But... if I could watch this soccer game live, I would of course. Girl in my avatar is a stud.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
The US consistently owns the middle half of the pitch, often not the ends.

New Zealand couldn't move the ball into their end, so difficult to judge the defense. The US passing in the first 30 minutes or so in the offensive end was not at all crisp. I dunno whether the US got their act together or whether, as the announcers said, NZ just got tired, but the US sure picked up the offense.

I thought Rose Lavelle and Crystal Dunn both looked great. Rapinoe, not so much -- a couple of great passes, but a lot of passes gone awry and poor shots. Carli Lloyd and Sam Mewis gave good sparks off the bench.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Final game before World Cup US/Mexico 11:30 AM today on ESPN.

Lets play our best and get us in the right frame of mind. :cool:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I'll be watching my Mississippi State baseball boys whoop South Carolina and the zealots they're bringing here. Just like we kicked them out of both buildings in women's basketball.

But... if I could watch this soccer game live, I would of course. Girl in my avatar is a stud.

If you do a Google search on her, it shows results as "Girl", so she is aptly named! ;)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Poor 1st half performance by US. Only 1-0 lead due to Mexico goalie error.

Very poor execution on that 'final pass'. Missing by 20 feet on wide open players. If they do not play better in France, they will not medal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom