USF Pre-Game Press | The Boneyard

USF Pre-Game Press

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Crystal:

She talks about getting more vocal and says it doesn't come naturally "because some times it should be common sense ... but common sense isn't so common, so you've got to tell people what to do." And she covertly checked out who was in the vicinity.

Lou and Crystal always impress me with their maturity and articulate approach to what they are thrown.

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Geno continues to give the most interesting and honest assessments. Our real strengths, weaknesses and the
and the bench.

I thought the suggestion of possibly starting Kyla and having MW come off the bench by one of the reporters (especially after one of MW's best games) had a special bizarro feel. :eek::confused::oops:

Reaction Score
Geno continues to dwell on the what ifs when it comes to Azura Stevens..............he really must have been taken by surprise by her leaving early..,.........

Reaction Score
Geno continues to give the most interesting and honest assessments. Our real strengths, weaknesses and the
and the bench.

I thought the suggestion of possibly starting Kyla and having MW come off the bench by one of the reporters (especially after one of MW's best games) had a special bizarro feel. :eek::confused::oops:
Yeah like ‘bizarro stupid,’

Reaction Score
what's the rush, she'll most likely be starting next year so everybody can see those great passes all game long..........

Reaction Score
Geno:

End of the video where Geno speaks of the Bench Frustrates me> He said: The are in PRACTICE as they are in games As a very young kid as a Military team leader--I would have been reamed inside out if I said a similar thing about the people working for me. It was my job to ensure that didn't happen. FRUSTRATING Molly, Irwin, ONO, Coombs are intelligent kids and from what I have seen "they want to please".
it is one thing for me to say: Molly or Coombs or Kayla need to shoot---I can't do a thing about it. Knowing the problems is far from fixing the problems.
Again, the strain and pain is all over Geno's face. If he is as frustrated as I then turn over fixing those problems to Shea or CD--

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom