USF Post-Game Press | The Boneyard

USF Post-Game Press

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Z is so much more comfortable with Interviews compared to how she was in the beginning of the season. I'm sure part of it, she's involved in so many over the season. Perhaps she's also feels better about her game and she knows she's really contributing that is enabling the team to have the success its had.

Reaction Score
Megan Walker didn't score much but she played enough minutes. I hope it is a sign that she is doing good in practice. Let us see if she can contribute for the conference tourney.

Reaction Score
I find Geno's comments about the bench at the end quite disheartening.
Disheartening, but it is what it is! I assume you are watching the games. I don't think any of the subs would "kill" UConn, but what kind of a spark can be expected from the bench? Obviously Z is providing a big lift right now. Meg I'm still not sure myself.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I liked that the band played the Canadian National Anthem for Kia. Several of her teammates were looking at her during it.

I also liked Geno's comment about how many anthems they would need to play for USF (4 foreign starters) or for the coaches from Italy and Cuba.

Reaction Score
Z is so much more comfortable with Interviews compared to how she was in the beginning of the season. I'm sure part of it, she's involved in so many over the season. Perhaps she's also feels better about her game and she knows she's really contributing that is enabling the team to have the success its had.
Agree. Great interview. I saved hers for last, not really knowing what to expect. She really describes the process of playing basketball at UConn and she definitely expresses appreciation of it.
How thrilling it must feel to have been really "lost" as a player, even as a star player, and then start to "get it".
Her "world must be feeling like an oyster".

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Kia is such an incredible interviewee! I’m as old as Geno and I’m not that poised!
The ladies all learn to handle the press well, but Kia is the smoothest. It was comical when the big fellow, who wears the Rangers stuff at times, jumped into her space and she gave him the side eye. With her academic record, her polished manner, and her telegenic presence, she has an unlimited future. Plus she is a darn good basketball player! She is not yet gone, but I already miss her. :):(:)

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Is the full game posted? Or is there some ESPN restriction?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom