usf hiring new AD | The Boneyard

usf hiring new AD

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
again, I'm looking for a dislike button -- Maybe send them Hathaway's bio....

Reaction Score
You are the worst person on the internet.
I don't know about that. But I think Warde Manuel is an awful AD. Seems to have a knack for hiring good coaches, though we will see for sure over the next few years. but beyond that he has been average to well below average. He was hired for 2 reasons. First and foremost was his reputation as an APR fixer. If it wasn't for that, he'd still be in Buffalo.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'll bite. What am I missing on the story that makes it bad or dislikeable?

Reaction Score
I don't know about that. But I think Warde Manuel is an awful AD. Seems to have a knack for hiring good coaches, though we will see for sure over the next few years. but beyond that he has been average to well below average. He was hired for 2 reasons. First and foremost was his reputation as an APR fixer. If it wasn't for that, he'd still be in Buffalo.

Can you please keep hijacking every thread with your jihad against Warde Manuel?

Just so we know where you stand.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You are the worst person on the internet.
Meh, I'm going with no. Still top ten though.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
ignored… can only take so much of the schtick.

Reaction Score
Awful AD? He has raised more money and done more facility upgrade wise than Hathaway did during his entire tenure here. Hathaway was an awful AD!

Reaction Score
With each day that passes, and each new post on the subject, I become more and more convinced that freescooter must be the owner of one of the few Krispy Kreme's in CT. It's the only logical explanation I can come up with.

Reaction Score
Quick,
Send them this:
http://www.uconnhuskies.com/genrel/manuel_warde00.html
You guys will have a spiffy new bull logo and new school colors by fall!
Ok I'll bite.

What is your beef with Warde? If you think the conference thing is on him, you're dead wrong. Besides that, what else has he done wrong versus done right in your opinion? Seriously, other than just bitching for bitching sake, I'd like to understand your thinking (I think)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
I think my confusion is based off of a certain poster on ignore.

All I see is this.

and then this.

Hence my confusion.
LOL… I do that once in a while now that I have ignored posters… when I see a little flag on the lower right of the pages, it lets me know why conversations are more disjointed than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom