USF AD headed to Utah | The Boneyard

USF AD headed to Utah

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
... and ESPN+.

What is ESPN+? Are they basically just trying to make ESPN 3 stuff on a paid subscription outside of preexisting cable packages? If so, that's a brutal idea. Can get virtually any of that stuff pirated, but I watch ESPN 3 because it's a bit more reliable. No one's gonna pay for that

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
What is ESPN+? Are they basically just trying to make ESPN 3 stuff on a paid subscription outside of preexisting cable packages? If so, that's a brutal idea. Can get virtually any of that stuff pirated, but I watch ESPN 3 because it's a bit more reliable. No one's gonna pay for that

Pretty much. It’s an over the top subscription product. $5 a month. Nothing of any note on yet but in the fall they have Sun Belt football and I think the UFC deal will be heavy ESPN+.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
CA9349CE-E047-4922-8950-3C836268822E.png

ESPN+ fever. Catch it.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Pretty much. It’s an over the top subscription product. $5 a month. Nothing of any note on yet but in the fall they have Sun Belt football and I think the UFC deal will be heavy ESPN+.

Nothing online that is subscription based will work. I can stream all of that for free at slightly lower quality. How can ESPN not get that free always wins out on the internet? If you dont deliver it for free, someone else will

Reaction Score
Nothing online that is subscription based will work. I can stream all of that for free at slightly lower quality. How can ESPN not get that free always wins out on the internet? If you dont deliver it for free, someone else will
and their current streaming is garbage. I have a cable subscription with ESPN3 and I get a better stream on the free sites sometimes.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
and their current streaming is garbage. I have a cable subscription with ESPN3 and I get a better stream on the free sites sometimes.

It was a better product a few years ago. Quad screen CFB Saturdays were good.

I paid the $50 for NBC’s EPL streaming package. That sucked beyond belief. It was 20 minutes of captcha to log in.

I hard to turn off notifications on my phone and couldn’t watch a second game on TV because it was 3-5 minutes behind all season

Reaction Score
It was a better product a few years ago. Quad screen CFB Saturdays were good.

I paid the $50 for NBC’s EPL streaming package. That sucked beyond belief. It was 20 minutes of captcha to log in.

I hard to turn off notifications on my phone and couldn’t watch a second game on TV because it was 3-5 minutes behind all season
it was somehow more resource intensive than a vietnamese hosted streaming website I used. I have plenty of computing power and it would still make my computer choppy sometimes.

Reaction Score
The new ESPN+ is using Bamtech technology for streaming. Supposed to be very good. Disney channels will also use that tech.

Reaction Score
I might subscribe to ESPN+ for boxing. It sucks that fights I want to watch are beginning to move there. Oh well, at least I'll get Horn-Crawford for free with the 7-day trial.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Maybe Jeff Hathaway is available to help out USF?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom