whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yikes.

Opened at 17 and moved to 17.5.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I'd be inclined to take the points. If Stony Brook could stay within two TDs, we ought to be able to at home.

Reaction Score
USF appears to be overrated based on the Stony Brook game. I would not bet either way on this game. Too early in the season to figure out these teams.

Reaction Score
Believe it or not, I actually saw the line as high as -21.5 for USF earlier.

Reaction Score
Def taking USF -17. Flowers is going to feast on our defense.
Not trying to raise false hopes, but isn't the 3-5 designed to contain guys like Flowers? We do get Diggs back but still are without Levenberry, and Junior. I'm still not sold on USF's ranking either. Good thing Fatukasi can play, we'd be screwed without him.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Total opened at 62/64 depending where and steamed to 68 in case anyone was wondering what the market thinks of the defenses in this game.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Total opened at 62/64 depending where and steamed to 68 in case anyone was wondering what the market thinks of the defenses in this game.

Taking the under on that. It takes two to tango if you're talking 68 points...

Reaction Score
Not trying to raise false hopes, but isn't the 3-5 designed to contain guys like Flowers? We do get Diggs back but still are without Levenberry, and Junior. I'm still not sold on USF's ranking either. Good thing Fatukasi can play, we'd be screwed without him.

Our defense could not contain a mediocre FCS team. The only thing that saved UConn was HC coaches took the "metal off the offensive pedal" in the second half

Sherriffs doesn't pose a threat to USF, and Dave P was, due to inexperience, flustered by FCS game speed. And now he will have to face a very quick and talented USF team.

I don't see UConn scoring very much, no matter who is at QB.

Reaction Score
Our defense could not contain a mediocre FCS team. The only thing that saved UConn was HC coaches took the "metal off the offensive pedal" in the second half

Sherriffs doesn't pose a threat to USF, and Dave P was, due to inexperience, flustered by FCS game speed. And now he will have to face a very quick and talented USF team.

Yes HC was scoreless in the 2nd half because they took their foot off the gas. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score

To be frank, we did put up 27 points against them last year in Tampa. Anything is certainly possible here.

Reaction Score
Our defense could not contain a mediocre FCS team.
We didn't have our four best defensive players on the field for most or all of this game... Fatukasi, Diggs, Levenberry and Junior. We will have at least two them back this Saturday.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Uconn is the favorite right!? lol I smell upset

Reaction Score
USF has looked terrible so far. They will NOT cover and there's high probability the will LOSE!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom