Use of the Report function | The Boneyard

Use of the Report function

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
You may have noticed that there is a Report link at the bottom of peoples’ posts. The Report function is to alert moderators to posts that go over the line and are, perhaps, personal attacks, racist/sexist rants, or other types of posts that violate board rules (rules are tacked to the top of the board). The Report function is NOT used to send me a note, ask for your own post to be edited/deleted/moved, or to air your beefs over off topic posts.

If you need to ask me, Biff, or JS something, use the PM feature. Click on our handle (name) at the left and Start a Conversation. The PM is an email feature here at the Boneyard.

If you are trying to get someone’s attention in a thread, use the ”at” symbol (@) then start typing someone’s handle. Their name should pop up, then hit Enter. It should look like this @Biff

Thanks for your cooperation

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
In 20 plus years of message boarding, I've had to report one post, it wasn't on the Boneyard, and the moderators erased the entire thread, which I hinted at in my complaint as a good idea.

When threads go south, sometimes there is just no hope. Thankfully, with I'm sure careful and timely pruning, you don't see much of that here on the Boneyard. I appreciate all the moderators do here.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Thanks to you, Biff and JS for keeping everything right and tight.
Now if you can just cut down on photos from the "strategically advantaged" Charlie Weis years at the helm of ND football, I'd be even happier! :rolleyes:;)

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom