USA Basketball team builder | The Boneyard

USA Basketball team builder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My initial team of curry, Westbrook, Durant, James and cousins was surprisingly bad

Reaction Score
I had the same team sans Cousins and insert Kawhi. It was mid 80's I believe. I figured out the team that got 100% and I don't think it is better than the Russ, Curry, LBJ, Kawhi KD squad.

Reaction Score
100%

CP3
Curry
Kawai
Lebron
Draymond

I guess small ball is the name of the game

That doesn't surprise me. Lineups with Draymond at center were off the chart last year.

I have to imagine most basketball people pick KD over Kawai, but I assuming this is based strictly on the last regular season, so it makes sense.

Reaction Score
That doesn't surprise me. Lineups with Draymond at center were off the chart last year.

I have to imagine most basketball people pick KD over Kawai, but I assuming this is based strictly on the last regular season, so it makes sense.

My original lineup was CP3, Klay, LBJ, LaMarcus, and KD. Got like 64%.....you'd have to assume any lineup nearing 100% would have Lebron and Steph though

Reaction Score
I went CP3-Steph-LeBron-KD-Anthony Davis and got like 79.5.

@KemBuckets21 I'm interested to see which lineup got the 100.

Steph, CP3, LBJ, Kawhi, Draymond

My first lineup was russ steph lbj kawhi and kd. I can see why the metric prefers CP3 even though I maintain russ is a better defender.

The Draymond v. KD is interesting. Draymond probably more versatile, KD's scoring prowess is off the charts and that's what did it for me. Idk, that's pretty surprising to me.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't be shocked if draymond played like crap in the Olympics, he was the worst player by far in the warm up games before they went to rio.

Reaction Score

My first lineup was russ steph lbj kawhi and kd. I can see why the metric prefers CP3 even though I maintain russ is a better defender.

The Draymond v. KD is interesting. Draymond probably more versatile, KD's scoring prowess is off the charts and that's what did it for me. Idk, that's pretty surprising to me.

IMO, no way Russ is as good as CP3 defensively. It's not even close.

I've always felt pretty strongly that CP3 was better than Russ, but among NBA fans, I seem to be in the minority.

Reaction Score

It's pretty outrageous that you can pick four guys from the same team and get 80%.

Reaction Score
without being fully cognizant i did it quickly and had curry klay lebron durant and draymond. and then i was like, holy the warriors are gonna be good

i think the best team would be curry kd lebron kawhi dray but they wont let you do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom