Urging every fan | The Boneyard

Urging every fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Urging every fan to make sure their voice is heard. Email, call, write freaking letters to Herbst and Manuel making it known we want Pasqualoni and GDL fired. Write to the people in the Horde to make sure they get out the message. I'm not overstating it when I say our school's future direction will be decided with this. These two have to be fired, we cannot have another season of this, it just can't happen. Tell other friends, any students on the board please tell other students to make their voices heard, write signs, go out there with a freaking bullhorn. we have buil somethin great at this University and so much of it is through athletics, much of that is being ton down with this horrible coaching staff, we can't let it continue any longer. Be loud people.

Reaction Score
Why? It's this attitude with our fanbase that drives me nuts. Why do so many people say he's staying? It's pathetic that some people seem content with flushing our football program down the toilet bowl.

Reaction Score
I don't think people are content. I think we realize that we have no bearing on whether P stays or goes. And there has been zero indication he is leaving.

I can't think of one poster on this board who supports COach P getting another year.

Reaction Score
i think GDL will be fired but PP will be here 1 more year so we can miss another bowl and then he will finally be fired. Although if we go to another conference in the realignment i could see them firing them so we can restart fresh

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Urging every fan to make sure their voice is heard. Email, call, write freaking letters to Herbst and Manuel making it known we want Pasqualoni and GDL fired. Write to the people in the Horde to make sure they get out the message. I'm not overstating it when I say our school's future direction will be decided with this. These two have to be fired, we cannot have another season of this, it just can't happen. Tell other friends, any students on the board please tell other students to make their voices heard, write signs, go out there with a freaking bullhorn. we have buil somethin great at this University and so much of it is through athletics, much of that is being ton down with this horrible coaching staff, we can't let it continue any longer. Be loud people.

Until we get enough fans to show up for a home game our combined voice will never be loud enough to elicit change.

I was disappointed when the crowd hit the stairs after Johnny's pick.

I was disgusted when I saw the mass exodus at halftime. I was going into the bathroom when I saw literally hundreds of fans leaving. I asked a CT Trooper if they were letting you leave and come back in. He responded with, "Nope. Sad, isn't it?"

Reaction Score
You have to vote with your wallet.

If P is brought back UCONN is in a sense telling us they have no interest to compete at a higher level. they are satisfied being a 5-7 team no more no less.

With that attitude we are going nowhere.

Let them play in front of family and friends and lose a bundle and then maybe they will think about a commitment to excel.

Reaction Score
We need to start acting like we are bigtime, at bigtime programs if your coach is terrible the fans voice their anger and things change. We can't just sit around and watch our program fall apart, what's the point of being a fan if you are going to be so apathetic?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
We need to start acting like we are bigtime, at bigtime programs if your coach is terrible the fans voice their anger and things change. We can't just sit around and watch our program fall apart, what's the point of being a fan if you are going to be so apathetic?

"Big Time" fanbases create change because they have hundreds of "Big Time" monetary boosters who lead the charge.

I donate an extra $2000 into the pot when I get my season tickets every year and use it as a write off. I'm not delusional enough to think that makes a huge difference or entitles me a "voice" within the athletic department.

I'm hoping Mr. Burton takes a stand or I hate to admit that us diehards on The Boneyard will be bitching to one another for a long time to come.

This isn't Sparta and the 300 or so active members on this board really can't demand changes and be heard. Sucks.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Embarrassing turnout out tonight single reason we can never be taking seriously,everybody has to stop bitching now. Please your lack of turnout speaks volumes.

Reaction Score

There is a big difference between being apathetic and being realistic.

Reaction Score

There is a difference between someone who cares about our future and someone who doesn't give a .

Reaction Score

There is a difference between someone who cares about our future and someone who doesn't give a .

Dante - Explain how that relates to my post? One can't care about the future of the program and the school and be realistic at the same time?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
"Check the 1:50 mark in this SNY post-game interview"- uconnkelly

And um, ahhhh. Um.

PUT ME IN COACH, I'M READY TO PLAY!

Reaction Score
Dante - Explain how that relates to my post? One can't care about the future of the program and the school and be realistic at the same time?

huskymedic I need to explain nothing to you everybody in this board knows your agenda.

Reaction Score
huskymedic I need to explain nothing to you everybody in this board knows your agenda.

My agenda... Enlighten me. This should be interesting.

Reaction Score
you want to find someone willing to listen to everyone wanting P gone? email burton, as well as Warde and Herbst. If enough do it, I'm sure he'd be happy to listen.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

I'm torn on this one.

The "majority" of Americans who voted must care about the future of our great country, right?

Yet, most of those people think that "free" healthcare is a reality.

Reaction Score
I'm torn on this one.

The "majority" of Americans who voted must care about the future of our great country, right?

Yet, most of those people think that "free" healthcare is a reality.

Clearly no going there :)

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
Who recruited those sorry ass QBs? Only thing they were good at doing was getting up from hits. They couldn't even hit wide open receivers, I was amazed these guys were actually playing D1 Football. UConn football is not ready to play in the ACC under PP and being led by glorified high school QBs. It's really unfortunate because the defense has been pretty impressive over the course of the year. Echoing several on the BY, there's a reason people don't want to go to these games; administration is content being 5-7 every year. What recruit would want to play for an uninspiring loser like PP? Can't see how the ACC or B1G would want any part of the product we put out there today. I'm happy that UConn has really tried to elevate it's academic success, but this program needs a complete change in direction of goals and attitude, and it starts at the top, Warde.

Reaction Score
Does Burton talk to the AD? I could imagine he does.

Reaction Score
Until we get enough fans to show up for a home game our combined voice will never be loud enough to elicit change.

I was disappointed when the crowd hit the stairs after Johnny's pick.

I was ****ing disgusted when I saw the mass exodus at halftime. I was going into the bathroom when I saw literally hundreds of fans leaving. I asked a CT Trooper if they were letting you leave and come back in. He responded with, "Nope. Sad, isn't it?"

You should be disgusted with the folks who stayed home. I always disapprove of the folks who come late and leave early. That said it was very cold yesterday and many folks did not dress properly. I stayed until the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom