Upset alert...Albany v. Hartford. | The Boneyard

Upset alert...Albany v. Hartford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Bad flagrant & 1 foul on Hartford could end up costing Hartford in this close game. Technical free throws plus the ball when Hartford should have had the ball

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
down goes Hartford... Riz hasnt been getting over the hump since the Dannielle Hood days

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
At the Fordham/Hawks game though....
Wasn't sure from the headline what the upset was you were calling. Shocked when I followed up and learned how strong Albany was in conference, and their very decent over-all record, though from the RPI I suppose they didn't play anyone much OOC.

In any case, somewhat surprised by Hartford's mediocre performances over late years. I don't know about the back facilities, but their arena was fairly nice and has had some upgrades since I was there. And while it was some years ago I went (a random game against BU when we were in the area), attendance wasn't bad. Of course, I don't know much about the America East.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
AEast has been taken over by the Danes and the Terriers. Of course, the Terriers have now moved to... the Patriot League.

Hartford and Vermont seem to have had their good years....Now it looks like the League will be middlin'.

PS And if you dropped by here every now and then, you'd know all about it. :)

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
AEast has been taken over by the Danes and the Terriers. Of course, the Terriers have now moved to... the Patriot League.

Hartford and Vermont seem to have had their good years....Now it looks like the League will be middlin'.

PS And if you dropped by here every now and then, you'd know all about it. :)
Thanks, added to my favorites bar.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
BTW: somewhere I read that Albany had a late bucket by a 6'8" kid....yikes!
Griner-height!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc