Upset alert: #23 Iowa State @ South Dakota | The Boneyard

Upset alert: #23 Iowa State @ South Dakota

Reaction Score
USC - Fresno State also on watch. USC isn’t ranked, but still would be quite the upset.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Iowa State is making this one interesting. After being ice cold from 3 for three quarters, they've heated up and closed the deficit to 6 with 1:30 to play.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Iowa State is making this one interesting. After being ice cold from 3 for three quarters, they've heated up and closed the deficit to 6 with 1:30 to play.
Plebe, is there anything I can do that will allow me to watch the games you watch that are not on ESPN?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Plebe, is there anything I can do that will allow me to watch the games you watch that are not on ESPN?
Are you asking because of this particular game? It was on ESPN Plus, which is ESPN's online subscription-based service that costs $4.99 per month.

As for games on other networks, it really just depends on which games you're most interested in. If you'd like to watch a lot of the Pac-12 or Big Ten games, for example, you'll need a service that includes the respective conference networks.

How do you currently get ESPN? A traditional cable or satellite service? Or an "over the top" Internet-based service?

Reaction Score
I've watched a lot of decent teams over the years that are struggling for name recognition ie: make it into the top 25. Seems like when they do invariably they'll blow at least 2 of their next 4 games. I was afraid this would happen to them tonight. They also have to play Drake and Iowa very shortly. Could turn out the same way.

I follow Iowa State and Baylor more than any other teams. In fact I've made it a tradition to drive up to Ames every year when Baylor plays them and watch that game. Made a lot of friends up there. I watched them win the NIT earlier and was almost convinced they were for real especially when they beat Auburn and Miami back to back. World of difference in how they played them and how they played tonight.

Reaction Score
Makes me feel a little bit better about our close game. That was not a good game for Baylor, but it shows how good South Dakota is.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Are you asking because of this particular game? It was on ESPN Plus, which is ESPN's online subscription-based service that costs $4.99 per month.

As for games on other networks, it really just depends on which games you're most interested in. If you'd like to watch a lot of the Pac-12 or Big Ten games, for example, you'll need a service that includes the respective conference networks.

How do you currently get ESPN? A traditional cable or satellite service? Or an "over the top" Internet-based service?
I get all ESPN stations, the Texas Network, SEC network, Pac 12 Network, SNY, FSN, and some other networks but not the ACC network.. I suppose I will subscribe to ESPN Plus. Thank you, Plebe.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom