Upperclasswomen Liking What They're Seeing From Young Uns | The Boneyard

Upperclasswomen Liking What They're Seeing From Young Uns

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Lou says:

“I think they’ve done a lot of really good things this summer. I think it’s been good for them. It’s almost easier them being in different positions and being surrounded by guys who have done this before. Like when you see them in individuals or in workouts they have more older guys than newer guys. Last year was kind of a big group of (freshmen). So just the two of them have made a lot of progress because they have more individual time and our focus is more on each one of them. They have their struggles coming into workouts — it’s always tiring, it’s always hard that first initial shock of being at actual college workouts, but they’ve held their own. And each week they’ve gotten better every day.”

A bit of a warning from Geno on Olivia's condition: "Olivia is smooth and, like most kids who have surgery in high school, she’s not recovered yet. She’s not nearly strong enough, she’s nowhere near being where she needs to be strength-wise to be able to be a good player.”

Phee: "... but those two freshmen are really talented and they’re keeping up with what we’re doing so they’re definitely on the right track right now.”

UConn Women's Basketball Upperclassmen Impressed With Freshmen

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
But Coach also says he’s seen Liv when she was healthy, and she was the best post in the nation.

Geno also describes Christyn as “powerful.”

I still thing Christyn is a combo of Durr, Ogunbowale, and Taurasi.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
But Coach also says he’s seen Liv when she was healthy, and she was the best post in the nation.

I see more Simms than Durr though.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I see more Simms than Durr though.
Probably true. I was thinking of a more contemporary lefty. Odyssey is stronger, I think. Not sure which is closer to CW’s height.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score

Oh, you mean she is Christyn then. I got you.:)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom