Updated Schedule for Next Year | The Boneyard

Updated Schedule for Next Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
According to Amore this morning this is what we know for next year's non-conference schedule:

Nov. 8 Maryland (in Brooklyn)
Nov. 11 Yale
Nov. 21 BC (2k classic)
Nov. 22 Indiana/Washington (2k classic)
Dec. 2 Florida
Dec. 28 Eastern Washington

Games that we don't have dates for: Harvard, Stanford, at Washington, and 2 preliminary 2k games.

Reaction Score
According to Amore this morning this is what we know for next year's non-conference schedule:

Nov. 8 Maryland (in Brooklyn)
Nov. 11 Yale
Nov. 21 BC (2k classic)
Nov. 22 Indiana/Washington (2k classic)
Dec. 2 Florida
Dec. 28 Eastern Washington

Games that we don't have dates for: Harvard, Stanford, at Washington, and 2 preliminary 2k games.

And I think there's one other non-conference opponent that's needed to get us to 12 non-conference games (and 30 overall).

But when you factor in 2 games each against Louisville, Memphis, and Cincy, it's an overall schedule that compares pretty well to what we're used to. Since the conference becomes significantly more of a trainwreck after this year, some additional work will be needed in the non-conference portion to make sure this is still the case going forward.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I must have missed the thread where they announced our game against BCU. I bet this board was in an entertaining mood when that came out!

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
I must have missed the thread where they announced our game against BCU. I bet this board was in an entertaining mood when that came out!

Personally, I'm happy that we will be playing Boston College. They're a natural rival. The bad blood only makes the rivalry better, especially if we whip them every time we meet.

Reaction Score
Harvard, Yale, Stanford, BCU... is this a schedule or a valedictorian's final choices on school AMIRIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom