Updated Roster Tracker | The Boneyard

Updated Roster Tracker

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Updated Roster Track Post - as of 5/18/20

Regarding my depth chart handicapping:

1) I am hesitant to insert any true freshman into the two deep day one. Lets see how August football goes first. This should be a year with far fewer true freshman playing more than four games. Durante Jones is probably the most likely of any true freshman to play more than four games this year. I would put Keelan Marion and Darius Bush in that group as well. Devontae Houston is a true wildcard, difficult to say what 2020 might bring. I also see Alfred Chea as another true freshman that might surprise us on D with early 1st team reps.
2) I expect all the JUCOs to immediately land on the two deep - why else would they becoming here.
3) Again, my depth chart is just a guess, I don't profess to have any particular insights or advanced knowledge of the situation. I'm sure I have a couple substantive errors.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
My friends son is Khyon Gillespie. He's excited to take on his new role as the back up RB to mensah. Think he can be a sleeper for us.
With all the success he had at the HS level, I certainly hope so... He's got some dog in him too... I expect him to be at least 10-15 lbs heavier than he was when he first got here... if that's the case, then I suspect he'll be a pleasant backfield surprise, which we need.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
My friends son is Khyon Gillespie. He's excited to take on his new role as the back up RB to mensah. Think he can be a sleeper for us.
Hopefully he gets his grades back in order.

Reaction Score
Hopefully he gets his grades back in order.
I would hope so, after a year on the bench.. If he hasn't done that part yet, with all the transfers that have gone on, I'd be shocked, since he never made it to the portal.

Reaction Score
Would appear per Kevin Mensah that TE Ventine Richardson has earned a scholarship. Richardson transferred/walked-on to UConn from AIC in 2019.

008.png

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
No Houston/Wortham on the UConn website roster?
They haven’t added any of the guys that signed in Feb just yet. I wouldn’t be surprised if we have to wait until June/July for those guys... we’ll see.

Reaction Score
They haven’t added any of the guys that signed in Feb just yet. I wouldn’t be surprised if we have to wait until June/July for those guys... we’ll see.

Thanks, I'm good with June/July.. as long as they make their way to Storrs

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
The five new signees from Feb now have jersey numbers and the guys that enrolled early now have headshots.

Wortham - #7, same as Cam Ross
T. Brown - #15. Interesting choice for an LB
D. Jones - #19
Houston - #25, noted as an RB (at the signing show and in interview it has been mentioned he play some slot WR)
R. Young - #54 for OL

Reaction Score
The five new signees from Feb now have jersey numbers and the guys that enrolled early now have headshots.

Wortham - #7, same as Cam Ross
T. Brown - #15. Interesting choice for an LB
D. Jones - #19
Houston - #25, noted as an RB (at the signing show and in interview it has been mentioned he play some slot WR)
R. Young - #54 for OL

no surprise with T. Brown .. he work that # in HS... saw that coming a mile away...

Reaction Score
Updated tracker.

Regarding my depth chart handicapping:

1) I still have Dillon Harris playing more LB than DE this year given all the DL talent we have that should be ready to be major contributors. We'll see how spring ball goes and then I will adjust.
2) I am hesitant to insert any true freshman into the two deep day one. Lets see how August football goes first. This should be a year with far fewer true freshman playing more than four games. Durante Jones is probably the most likely of any true freshman to play more than four games this year. I would put Keelan Marion and Darius Bush in that group as well. Devontae Houston is a true wildcard, difficult to say what 2020 might bring. I also see Alfred Chea as another true freshman that might surprise us on D with early 1st team reps.
3) I expect all the JUCOs to immediately land on the two deep - why else would they becoming here.
4) Again, my depth chart is just a guess, I don't profess to have any particular insights or advanced knowledge of the situation. I'm sure I have a couple substantive errors.

I thought there was another QB last year a freshmen from Amherst. Did he transfer?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I thought there was another QB last year a freshmen from Amherst. Did he transfer?
You are thinking of Myles Forester (spelling) - he’s still on the team as a WO.

Reaction Score
Too much to ask to get an updated spring roster with height/weight?
Unfortunately, they don't do that anymore. We gotta wait until Fall practice

Reaction Score
is DB Myles Bell out for the year or will he back. If I recall, he feared his ACL at some point during his freshman year?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
is DB Myles Bell out for the year or will he back. If I recall, he feared his ACL at some point during his freshman year?
I heard he had a “lower body injury” of the “severe” kind.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Looking at the UConn roster online - Reyan Blake has taken the new 0 number made available this season.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Looks like UConn Football added another walk on for the upcoming season. Will Myer - 6'2'' OL from Arlington MA now on the roster. I believe this gives us 21 WOs to go with 79 scholarship players. We have 6 unused scholarships (under the 85 man cap) due to the 25 man annual limitation for new signees.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
How many guys left over from The Diabacle?
Maybe someone else can answer. Its gets a bit tedious as to how to score Edsall's first year which was a mix of Diaco and Edsall. Taking a look back I don't think there are any pure Diaco guys left. The few we did have remaining left this past winter.

Reaction Score
I know the info on the team site is not always correct, but I believe Andrew Torres-Silva redshirted last year so he's a redshirt junior this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom