Updated 247 Composite Rankings | The Boneyard

Updated 247 Composite Rankings

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Thanks for the update UCS
However, it means little to a UConn fan unless they sign the dotted line to be a UConn Husky

Reaction Score
We could really use Cliff for when Carlton is gone. Idk if Cardwell will be as good... he's a project..might need a grad transfer big if we can't get him.

Reaction Score
We could really use Cliff for when Carlton is gone. Idk if Cardwell will be as good... he's a project..might need a grad transfer big if we can't get him.

if we sign 3 recruits this year that probably means another 3 for 2021 to replace carlton, polley and whaley. a PG (rahsool diggins?), F (trey patterson?), and C (micawber ettienne?) seems like the play.

i've stopped daydreaming about cam and cliff. i'd consider us fortunate to get kadary, jackson, and cardwell. and i mean that in the most positive way possible!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Cliff having a year to practice against a senior Carlton before assuming the starting role as a sophomore would be more than ideal.

Reaction Score
Somehow I just don't believe this

haha seriously. i'd never whine about a top 35 class. it's not like my 2021 hope for diggins, patterson, and etienne is setting the BE on fire either

Reaction Score
haha seriously. i'd never whine about a top 35 class. it's not like my 2021 hope for diggins, patterson, and etienne is setting the BE on fire either
That's pretty much my point. Love the energy but you get really caught up in the moment when there's little info

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So, a question for those who pay more attention than I do.

@UConnStats has six guys listed here. One of them, Lane, is supposedly a strong Florida lean.

Meanwhile, we have a lot of offers out. Connecticut 2020 Basketball Offers Several of those guys have committed elsewhere. But there is a large group that isn't in our "warm" category. Are we actively recruiting guys like Jalen Green and Jamal Mashburn Jr.?

Also throwing out something. If we get a center and one of Cam/Jackson/Richmond/Lane. Is it reasonable that we'd wait on AG's decision while looking hard at who might transfer or be a grad transfer? Maybe somebody like Gabe Steffanini from Columbia?

Reaction Score
So, a question for those who pay more attention than I do.

@UConnStats has six guys listed here. One of them, Lane, is supposedly a strong Florida lean.

Meanwhile, we have a lot of offers out. Connecticut 2020 Basketball Offers Several of those guys have committed elsewhere. But there is a large group that isn't in our "warm" category. Are we actively recruiting guys like Jalen Green and Jamal Mashburn Jr.?

Also throwing out something. If we get a center and one of Cam/Jackson/Richmond/Lane. Is it reasonable that we'd wait on AG's decision while looking hard at who might transfer or be a grad transfer? Maybe somebody like Gabe Steffanini from Columbia?
Not sure about the last part, but seems reasonable that's what would happen.

But Jalen Green is the #3 player in the class, he's not coming here. And don't think there's any contact with Mashburn either

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom