Updated 2019 Recruit Ranks (espn) | The Boneyard

Updated 2019 Recruit Ranks (espn)

Reaction Score
I still don't know how Akok is being evaluated considering he isn't playing. He's become more of a 2018 recruit that is redshirting vs. a 2019 recruit at this rate.

Reaction Score
Yeah I kinda think everyone's where they should be more or less really except Gaffney. Who I think it a really, really, really, really good basketball player.
Agreed, I think Gaffney is gonna be a total stud. Hard to move up much once your ranking is set before senior year. They had him criminally low for his talent, still an over 60 spot jump is big.

Whoops, I was thinking this was 247 new rankings. I think ESPN always had Gaffney ranked around where he is now.

Reaction Score
FWIW, I don't think he's a top 30 guy either. Love him. He'll be really good. Just not yet.
I guess ultimately the ranking doesn't matter. I expect his shot blocking will translate up a level and whether or not his 3 ball is for real will determine how long he stays at UConn. If he can shoot this kid will be a lottery pick in the modern NBA.

Reaction Score
I guess ultimately the ranking doesn't matter. I expect his shot blocking will translate up a level and whether or not his 3 ball is for real will determine how long he stays at UConn. If he can shoot this kid will be a lottery pick in the modern NBA.

My biggest thing is UConn, not the NBA.

And I mean - if you're in the top 100, you're a really good basketball player, period. There's a very high chance you're going to be very good. From there on, out - it's more of a question of fit, need, chemistry, work habits, what kind of kid they are... Their 'fit' basically.

I like Akok a lot, I think he'll really fit well here. He could be #100 or #1 for all I care. Good players. Good fits. Check and check.

Reaction Score
Agreed, I think Gaffney is gonna be a total stud. Hard to move up much once your ranking is set before senior year. They had him criminally low for his talent, still an over 60 spot jump is big.

Whoops, I was thinking this was 247 new rankings. I think ESPN always had Gaffney ranked around where he is now.

Oh for sure. I mean we'll see what happens in four years or whatever, but put a gun to my head right now and i think he's the guy we look back at this class and say 'yeah, he was really good.'

Just everything is there for him to be a really fantastic 2-4 year player in college.

Reaction Score
Drops our class ranking to 16. Which is astounding considering we aren't in the Big East ;)
But James Wiseman tho.......

Serious ca$h changing hands there methinks

Reaction Score
I love that this kid is a top-10 recruit.

1548307244854.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom