Updated - 2018 UConn Transfer Courtel Jenkins - New Jersey (transfer from Univ. of Miami) | The Boneyard

Updated - 2018 UConn Transfer Courtel Jenkins - New Jersey (transfer from Univ. of Miami)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Apparently Coaches feel a change of scenery will be a positive for everyone. Feel a little nervous here but there had to be some vetting.

Reaction Score

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'd rather bring in a guy like this that was to aggressive on the field, than a guy that was to aggressive with the co-eds.

Agreed. You aren't going to win in a league of Community Colleges bringing in choir boys and nerds.

Needs to be zero tolerance on violence against women. Zero tolerance on violence and hard drugs off the field.

Questionable academics? It's either take some chances or top out at 7-5.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
But is he an RKG? Lol

Well we can't decide until we know if he was captain of the wrestling team.

At Notre Dame they pretended they were good guys for Diaco. Here he tried to put it in place.

I'd love to see him at Nebraska up close. They'd recruit a mass murderer as long as they could keep it a secret.

Reaction Score
Courtel is most likely friends with Tre Bell....they are from the same part of NJ. They probably played against each other in high school, and I'm sure he called Bell to see what the environment was like, and I'm sure he also knew Edsall when he recruited him in high school. With Fatukasi graduating Jenkins quickly fills a hole at DT/NT next season.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I see his choice as a positive for him. Often kids are lured to Miami by the obvious off field distractions. But choosing Storrs means he's trying to extricate himself from that. To remove himself from trouble.

Good get here for UConn. I like the idea of transfers here from programs like FSU, South Carolina and Miami.

Reaction Score
Well UConn needs to step up their recruiting and this is one way of doing that. He'll obviously only get one strike with Edsall. Hope he makes the most of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom