Updated 2017 NCAA title odds | The Boneyard

Updated 2017 NCAA title odds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Duke no doubt has some stud freshmen on the way, but with the departures of Ingram to the NBA, Plumlee to graduation, and possibly Allen to the NBA, the cupboard is almost bare before their arrival. Kennard is a nice piece but not a guy you want to be your top scorer. I've never been high on Matt Jones, and Thornton & Jeter looked like they weren't prepared for big time D1 basketball. Looks like Duke will play big next season. Is Amile Jefferson eligible for a redshirt? That may actually change my opinion on them.

Reaction Score
Duke no doubt has some stud freshmen on the way, but with the departures of Ingram to the NBA, Plumlee to graduation, and possibly Allen to the NBA, the cupboard is almost bare before their arrival. Kennard is a nice piece but not a guy you want to be your top scorer. I've never been high on Matt Jones, and Thornton & Jeter looked like they weren't prepared for big time D1 basketball. Looks like Duke will play big next season. Is Amile Jefferson eligible for a redshirt? That may actually change my opinion on them.
Allen announced he is returning and Frank Jackson actually gives them a real PG. Tatum, Jefferson, and Giles will be a loaded front line. No one will have a better starting 5, and Jones, Thorton, Kennard, Jeter, and 2 other top 50 recruits is a really nice bench.

Reaction Score
Allen announced he is returning and Frank Jackson actually gives them a real PG. Tatum, Jefferson, and Giles will be a loaded front line. No one will have a better starting 5, and Jones, Thorton, Kennard, Jeter, and 2 other top 50 recruits is a really nice bench.
Allen returning definitely changes things. They're loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom